So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Takeaway Website Version Two
Chances are that at one point or the other everyone has wanted to possess their own Web site. And hiring a professional to do it may just be too expensive.
- Good value, feature-rich
- Level of customisation is restricted
Mr Site Takeaway Website Version Two is feature-rich, but the level of customisation is restricted because the templates themselves cannot be changed. Mr Site Takeaway Website is good value for money, since you get a domain name, one year of hosting, and an easy to use Web site creator for a reasonable price.
Price$ 109.99 (AUD)
Chances are that at one point or the other everyone has wanted to possess their own Web site. And hiring a professional to do it may just be too expensive. Mr Site Takeaway Website Version Two promises to make Web site creation and hosting a simple and painless affair.
Mr Site Takeaway Website is aimed at home users and small businesses who want their own Web site. The box that you get on purchasing the software merely contains a CD with a few internet tools and the software manual, a manual in booklet form and your activation card with the activation number.
Using this you have to register on the Mr Site Web site, immediately after which you can get down to creating your website. On purchasing the service, you get 150MB of web space, 20 email addresses and a year's worth of hosting. After the first year, Mr Site Takeaway Website Version 2.0 costs $8 a month. The first step is registering your domain, for which Mr Site offers you various domain names (such as .com, .biz, .in).
On the Mr Site page, you begin choosing a design for your site. There are over 100 templates offered in Mr Site Takeaway Website and you can further change the background colour according to your choice. You also choose what kind of menus you want and where you want them placed. After choosing the number of pages that you want, you can start adding content.
To format text, Mr Site Takeaway Website offers an MS Word-like interface allowing you to make use of advanced features such as tables — or Web-centric details like radio buttons and drop-down menus. Alternatively, there's a simpler interface in which you can type and add pictures or files for download.
Mr Site Takeaway Website also allows you to add other features to your site, such as an online shopping page using PayPal's services, an image gallery, a music jukebox, contact forms, guest books, password-protected pages, blogs and even forums.
Creating a Web site from scratch took us about two hours thanks to Mr Site Takeaway Website's intuitive and very simple design. We liked that everything could be done in a step-by-step manner, leaving nothing to be confused about. And the number of features available to the user is quite noteworthy.
Mr Site Takeaway Website allows you to add widgets, Google Ad Sense and Analytics and even a Mr Site ad-banner to make your Web site earn you some cash.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- 2 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 3 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 4 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- 5 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 review: Smaller form-factor, higher performance
Latest News Articles
- WWDC 2018: Apple gives us a first look at an all-new Mac App Store
- Budget 2018: Government seeks to boost Australian AI capabilities
- Dropbox Rolls Out New AdminX Tools for Data Management
- JBL take smart speakers back to the living room Link 300
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?