Takeaway Website Version Two
Chances are that at one point or the other everyone has wanted to possess their own Web site. And hiring a professional to do it may just be too expensive.
- Good value, feature-rich
- Level of customisation is restricted
Mr Site Takeaway Website Version Two is feature-rich, but the level of customisation is restricted because the templates themselves cannot be changed. Mr Site Takeaway Website is good value for money, since you get a domain name, one year of hosting, and an easy to use Web site creator for a reasonable price.
Price$ 109.99 (AUD)
Chances are that at one point or the other everyone has wanted to possess their own Web site. And hiring a professional to do it may just be too expensive. Mr Site Takeaway Website Version Two promises to make Web site creation and hosting a simple and painless affair.
Mr Site Takeaway Website is aimed at home users and small businesses who want their own Web site. The box that you get on purchasing the software merely contains a CD with a few internet tools and the software manual, a manual in booklet form and your activation card with the activation number.
Using this you have to register on the Mr Site Web site, immediately after which you can get down to creating your website. On purchasing the service, you get 150MB of web space, 20 email addresses and a year's worth of hosting. After the first year, Mr Site Takeaway Website Version 2.0 costs $8 a month. The first step is registering your domain, for which Mr Site offers you various domain names (such as .com, .biz, .in).
On the Mr Site page, you begin choosing a design for your site. There are over 100 templates offered in Mr Site Takeaway Website and you can further change the background colour according to your choice. You also choose what kind of menus you want and where you want them placed. After choosing the number of pages that you want, you can start adding content.
To format text, Mr Site Takeaway Website offers an MS Word-like interface allowing you to make use of advanced features such as tables — or Web-centric details like radio buttons and drop-down menus. Alternatively, there's a simpler interface in which you can type and add pictures or files for download.
Mr Site Takeaway Website also allows you to add other features to your site, such as an online shopping page using PayPal's services, an image gallery, a music jukebox, contact forms, guest books, password-protected pages, blogs and even forums.
Creating a Web site from scratch took us about two hours thanks to Mr Site Takeaway Website's intuitive and very simple design. We liked that everything could be done in a step-by-step manner, leaving nothing to be confused about. And the number of features available to the user is quite noteworthy.
Mr Site Takeaway Website allows you to add widgets, Google Ad Sense and Analytics and even a Mr Site ad-banner to make your Web site earn you some cash.
Join the newsletter!
Featuring a high capacity ink tank system, that completely removes the need for cartridges - it comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Businesses jump on Amazon’s Alexa after Australian launch date revealed
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- TPService Now Developer/AdministratorQLD
- CCSAP DevelopersQLD
- CCScrum MasterVIC
- FTSenior Desktop Support OfficerVIC
- FTLead Agile BAOther
- CCNetwork Area Planner x multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (Office 365)Other
- CCNetwork Engineer (Cisco)NSW
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantQLD
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Digital Frontend Developer, UX & Web TechnologyOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTStorage Operations ManagerOther
- CCSenior Project ManagersACT
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!WA
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- CCPEGA SSA DevVIC
- CCUnix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Technical IT / DigitalOther