- Disposable, Provides up to 2 hours talk time
- Looks quite odd hanging off your phone, Not all handsets supported
A convenient accessory that could get you out of trouble on long trips and holidays.
Price$ 9.95 (AUD)
Has your mobile phone battery ever run out when you've needed it most? If you can answer yes to this question, then the Necessorise Mo-Batt might be just what you need. An emergency mobile phone battery, the Mo-Batt is a pre-charged, disposable battery that provides up to two hours of talk time and eight hours of standby for your mobile phone.
Measuring just 75mm x 75mm x 7mm, the Mo-Batt has been designed to be inconspicuous, easily slipping unnoticed into a pocket, purse or handbag. It can be used as many times as you like, until of course the battery is drained completely. It can then be disposed of, and a new Mo-Batt can be purchased. We found the quoted battery life figures of two hours of talk time and eight hours of standby to be just about spot on.
The Mo-Batt has a cord protruding from the top right hand side of the package and this plugs into your mobile phone's charging socket. To ensure it will work for most handsets on the market, there is a package of adaptors available for the same cost as the Mo-Batt. These include adapters for most popular Motorola, Sony Ericsson and Nokia models, although not all handsets from these manufacturers are supported.
The Mo-Batt works well enough, although if you are a budding fashionista, you won't like the look of the square, bright red packaging hanging off your lovely mobile. The top of the Mo-Batt features a key ring or lanyard strap holder, so it can easily be hung off your keys or around your neck.
Overall, the Mo-Batt is quite a handy accessory, but be warned that only the most popular handsets are supported. We think its best suited for those long holiday trips, rather than day to day use, but provided you aren't concerned with looks, its convenience factor is appealing.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Belkin Introduces USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD
- Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 Will Come To Australia
- Boost Mobile Doubles Data Offering With New Summer Plans
- BlackBerry KEYone Black Launches in Australia
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTNetwork Engineers- Transmission, IP Core and ITOther
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTTechnical Test AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- TPCyber Security EngineerNSW
- FTCyber Security- ManagerSA
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectOther
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- CCSenior Project manager - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTReporting, Analytics and Insights Analyst - $62 p/hrOther
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerSA
- CCNetwork EngineerWA
- CCSenior Internet Services Engineer - DevOpsNSW
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM ARCHITECT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- FTSenior Agile Software Business AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW
- FTTechnology Project OfficerOther
- PTDirector Programme Management OfficeSA