Nico Cuppen Software Digital Postman Pro
A straightforward program that allows you to put a document on your scanner (or load one from your hard disk), and then email it.
- Saves time
- Interface is a bit unattractive
If you're regularly scanning documents only to send the scans off, not to archive them, Digital Postman Pro is probably worth the price for the convenience factor alone.
Price$ 50.09 (AUD)
Digital Postman Pro is a straightforward program that allows you to put a document on your scanner (or load one from your hard disk), and then email it.
While the hard disk use is of secondary utility - it's as much work to use Digital Postman Pro as it is to use your mailer, so why bother? - the scan-and-mail function is a serious time saver.
Digital Postman Pro's interface is a bit on the unattractive side, but it has all the functions you need and they're clear. Scan, send. Very straightforward.
Digital Postman Pro is not free, however, and you should only pay for a one-function program if you use that function a lot.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
- Dragon Gets NDIS Approval
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA
- TPRelease CoordinatorNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Mobility / UXWA
- FTSenior IT Project Manager - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCData AnalystQLD
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther