Nico Cuppen Software Digital Postman Pro
A straightforward program that allows you to put a document on your scanner (or load one from your hard disk), and then email it.
- Saves time
- Interface is a bit unattractive
If you're regularly scanning documents only to send the scans off, not to archive them, Digital Postman Pro is probably worth the price for the convenience factor alone.
Price$ 50.09 (AUD)
Digital Postman Pro is a straightforward program that allows you to put a document on your scanner (or load one from your hard disk), and then email it.
While the hard disk use is of secondary utility - it's as much work to use Digital Postman Pro as it is to use your mailer, so why bother? - the scan-and-mail function is a serious time saver.
Digital Postman Pro's interface is a bit on the unattractive side, but it has all the functions you need and they're clear. Scan, send. Very straightforward.
Digital Postman Pro is not free, however, and you should only pay for a one-function program if you use that function a lot.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
- 2 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 3 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 4 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 5 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
Latest News Articles
- Apple Music is now streaming on Alexa in Australia & New Zealand
- Windows Lite: what it is and when it might be released
- CBA capitulates, will support Apple Pay next year
- Intel unveils the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2
- Fetch TV expands with Aussie Broadband
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Best Australian Amazon Prime Day deals
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?