Nico Cuppen Software Digital Postman Pro
A straightforward program that allows you to put a document on your scanner (or load one from your hard disk), and then email it.
- Saves time
- Interface is a bit unattractive
If you're regularly scanning documents only to send the scans off, not to archive them, Digital Postman Pro is probably worth the price for the convenience factor alone.
Price$ 50.09 (AUD)
Digital Postman Pro is a straightforward program that allows you to put a document on your scanner (or load one from your hard disk), and then email it.
While the hard disk use is of secondary utility - it's as much work to use Digital Postman Pro as it is to use your mailer, so why bother? - the scan-and-mail function is a serious time saver.
Digital Postman Pro's interface is a bit on the unattractive side, but it has all the functions you need and they're clear. Scan, send. Very straightforward.
Digital Postman Pro is not free, however, and you should only pay for a one-function program if you use that function a lot.
Join the newsletter!
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Latest News Articles
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
- Amazon confirms early 2018 Australian launch for Alexa and Echo
- JBL join smart speaker arena with the portable, waterproof and (Google-powered) JBL Link range
- University of Sydney Signs World-First Agreement with Dropbox
- Microsoft delves deeper into AI with new kit bag of tools
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Data and Information MangementQLD
- CCTelco Project ManagerVIC
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Engineer, Operational Infrastructure & TelcoOther
- FTSolution Architect - Security/DigitalVIC
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- CCPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTOnboarding Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst (Expression of Interest)QLD
- CCProblem manager - OSS, Service Assurance appsVIC
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- FTData SpecialistACT
- FTFrontEnd Angular DeveloperOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTBDM/Account Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Office 365QLD