Foreign exchange (forex) trading is a rapidly-growing in popularity with individual investors.
Nintendo Australia Super Mario Galaxy
- The level design is superb and the new gameplay mechanics reinvigorate the Mario franchise; wonderful visual style really takes full advantage of the Wii's capabilities; definitely lives up to the high standard of previous Mario games; best title in the franchise since Mario 64.
- It may take some players a while to adjust to the game's unique gameplay; the camera moves in strange ways during the space levels, so we hope you're not prone to motion-sickness! The multiplayer mode is weak and feels tacked on.
This is the first game in a long time that we've actually gone back and replayed levels just for fun. It's everything you loved about Mario 64 and nothing you hated about Super Mario Sunshine.
Price$ 99.95 (AUD)
Mario reaches for the stars in his new intergalactic adventure, Super Mario Galaxy. Strap on your space boots and come along for the ride as we tour the cosmos and explain why Galaxy is the best Mario game since the timeless classic, Mario 64!!!
Nintendo's plump mascot has been around for what seems like forever, doesn't it? It's hard to think about video games without conjuring up images of the cheery plumber. His antics and exploits have thrilled and inspired a generation of gamers. And you have to hand it to Nintendo: they've managed to keep Mario -- not to mention their other main franchises like Zelda and Metroid -- relevant across several different platforms and titles, helping to shape the entire industry as a whole along the way.
The Mario series has especially proven influential: the first Super Mario Bros game has attained mainstream pop culture icon status, and deservedly so. Super Mario Bros 3 was, at the time, a revolutionary title that gave the NES a huge boost late in its life cycle, while Super Mario World helped usher in the 16-bit era and gave the Super Nintendo system a strong push.
Then came Mario 64, which helped open our eyes to the possibilities of a 3D world. And we haven't even touched upon related franchises like Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros and Mario's foray into the RPG realm.
There's no denying the star power inherent in the Mario franchise and Galaxy is definitely a title that holds its own. It lives up to the stratospherically high bar that we have set for the series and brings new and interesting wrinkles to the table. It is a fantastic addition to the Wii's already impressive library and as we will soon demonstrate, it is, without a doubt, the best Mario game since the N64 classic.
So click through to the next page and start your adventure down the path of enlightenment.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 2 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 3 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 4 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
Latest News Articles
- Gfinity announce Elite Series Season 2 launch date
- League of Origin comes to Melbourne
- Aussie Esports teams progress to $1.25 million Throwndown Esports finals
- Red Bull brings LVL UP competition to PAX 2018
- The Away Team to get Lost Exodus update on October 22nd
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?