Stylish and comfortable
- Stylish design, comfortable, good in-call quality
- Needs an adapter to use it with non-Nokia products
The WH-600 is a solid headset. Its performance for phone calls is above average, but audiophiles won't be impressed.
Price$ 109.99 (AUD)
Nokia's latest stereo headset is stylish and comfortable, and it offers reasonable sound quality to boot. The headset also performs well for phone calls, featuring in-line volume and call controls as well as a microphone.
The WH-600 features a stylish black silver and chrome finish. The over-the-head design features an adjustable headband, and the soft, cushioned ear cups are comfortable to wear for long periods. Unlike many other similar designs, the ear cups don't leave your ears particularly hot after prolonged use.
The WH-600 works with any device that uses a standard 3.5mm headphone jack, but Nokia includes two adaptors in the sales package — one to work with any Nokia device with a 2.5mm Nokia AV connector and the other to work with any non-Nokia device using a 3.5mm headphone jack. We're not sure exactly why a 3.5mm jack adapter is needed when the jack for the WH-600 is 3.5mm in the first place, but without this adapter, audio quality on an iPod or non-Nokia device isn't up to scratch.
For handling phone calls, the WH-600 does a reasonable job. The in-line volume controls, call handling button and microphone are attached to the wire, and although its positioning looks a little low for best audio response, we found outgoing audio excellent. There is also no issue with incoming sound, which is loud and clear at its highest volume level.
The WH-600 is best described as solid when it comes to regular music listening. We tested the headphones with the N82 and were impressed with the bass response, as well as the clarity and crispness of our music. We also noted that the headphones don't distort at higher volume levels. On the other hand, instrumental separation isn't the best, as background elements tended to disappear and were difficult to make out. Overall, the sound isn't audiophile-quality, but it is much better than what you'll get out of the standard earphones bundled with most phones and music players.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Latest News Articles
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Jaybird go true wireless with new RUN earbuds
- HyperX Reveals Next Generation Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset
- Jabra upgrade their Elite Sport wireless earbuds
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (SAP Security)Other
- FTPortfolio Manager/ Process Methodology Manager.Other
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Government OrganizationVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCC# Developer (Back-end)VIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - ProcessOther
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTProgram Level Agile CoachOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTChange and Business Deployment Specialist - $800 per dayOther
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystVIC
- FTIBM COGNOS ICM DeveloperOther
- CCDatabase AdministratorQLD
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- CCPMO Resource ManagerNSW
- FTData Center EngineerOther
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTTest Analyst (Automation)ACT