Office Labs StickySorter
Does your desk look like it's made of sticky notes?
- Will stop your desk getting covered in sticky notes
- Nothing of note
StickySorter is a boon for any regular user of sticky notes.
Does your desk look like it's made of sticky notes? If so, you may well find a friend in StickySorter.
This freebie does far, far more than either paper-based notes or other sticky notes software. Think of it as a sticky note program on steroids.
StickySorter goes far beyond the basics of letting you create sticky notes. You can also put notes into separate groups and color code them, search through all of your notes, create formatted data fields for notes, and arrange them in just about any way you can imagine.
It can also import notes from any program that can export data in the .csv format, such as Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Access, by choosing File-->Open, and then navigating to the file you want to open. You can export your notes in that format as well.
StickySorter does have one shortcoming: The sticky notes can't be arranged on your PC's desktop, as with some other sticky notes programs. If you're a fan of sticky notes and can live with that, though, you'll find this program a boon.
Note that in order to use the program, you'll have to allow StickySorter to send your usage information to Microsoft. Microsoft claims the information will not be used to personally identify you. Still, if that makes you uncomfortable, don't download the program
Join the newsletter!
Ballistix Sport AT
Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 3000
Apple iMac Pro
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Toys for Boys
Osmo Coding Awbie Game
ESET Internet Security
ESET Smart Security Premium
Tivoli PAL BT
Little Bits DROID Inventor Kit
ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac
Oregon Pro WMR500 Weather Station
Nix Pro Colour Sensor
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
Microsoft Office enables your business to perform better
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 2 Nokia 7.1 review: A modest and modern mid-tier option
- 3 Tenda Nova MW6 review: A gateway drug for mesh Wi-Fi
- 4 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 5 Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
Latest News Articles
- CBA capitulates, will support Apple Pay next year
- Intel unveils the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2
- Fetch TV expands with Aussie Broadband
- Adobe announces next generation of Creative Cloud
- Logitech announces Logitech Rally
PCW Evaluation Team
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?