Office Labs StickySorter
Does your desk look like it's made of sticky notes?
- Will stop your desk getting covered in sticky notes
- Nothing of note
StickySorter is a boon for any regular user of sticky notes.
Does your desk look like it's made of sticky notes? If so, you may well find a friend in StickySorter.
This freebie does far, far more than either paper-based notes or other sticky notes software. Think of it as a sticky note program on steroids.
StickySorter goes far beyond the basics of letting you create sticky notes. You can also put notes into separate groups and color code them, search through all of your notes, create formatted data fields for notes, and arrange them in just about any way you can imagine.
It can also import notes from any program that can export data in the .csv format, such as Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Access, by choosing File-->Open, and then navigating to the file you want to open. You can export your notes in that format as well.
StickySorter does have one shortcoming: The sticky notes can't be arranged on your PC's desktop, as with some other sticky notes programs. If you're a fan of sticky notes and can live with that, though, you'll find this program a boon.
Note that in order to use the program, you'll have to allow StickySorter to send your usage information to Microsoft. Microsoft claims the information will not be used to personally identify you. Still, if that makes you uncomfortable, don't download the program
Join the PC World newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 S will not run Linux, even though it's a downloadable Windows app
- The Windows 10 Game Bar: What PC gamers need to know
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Windows 10 Insider build 16199 fills some holes in the Creators Update
- Google Assistant branches out, supporting third-party hardware and smarter features
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test ManagerNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTIT Command Centre Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager - SOE / Office 365VIC
- TPPrincipal Data Analyst | ArcGIS | Power BI | QlikQLD
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT HealthcareQLD
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANENSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI Stack - NewcastleNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTCyber Security Technical WriterNSW
- FTCustomer Service OperatorVIC
- TPSenior Web Developer/Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - ImprovementQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst / Test CoordinatorQLD
- FTTest Manager / Test LeadQLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC