Plantronics Explorer 320
- Incredibly simple to use and setup, Call switching feature
- Not as comfortable after long usage.
If you want a hassle-free and simple to use accessory, the Explorer 320 was made for you
Price$ 89.00 (AUD)
On the front of the Plantronics Explorer 320 box are three words in bold black writing -'Easy to Use". Here's the good news - the Explorer 320 is by far the simplest Bluetooth headset we've ever tested. The bad news is that it isn't that comfortable to wear, largely due to the rubberised earbud.
The 320 is designed in an over-the-ear style and can be worn on either ear. The unit is definitely lightweight and compact, but we much prefer the ear-gels on the Plantronics 640.
The Explorer 320 has really only one control on the front. When pressed, it acts as a button to access certain features and when toggled from side to side, it adjusts the volume. Additionally, Plantronics have programmed the unit to emit sound tones with each different control press, so you'll know exactly what function you're accessing when wearing it. If you have the headset off, a small blue light on the side of the unit also acts an operational indicator.
There are only few options available on this device - answering/ending a call, rejecting a call, dialing the last number or activating voice dialing. These are all performed by holding down the small button for a certain duration. We had no problems at all in pairing the device or using it, and a quick once-over of the manual was all we needed to be comfortable with all the functions.
The feature we liked best on the Explorer 320 is a small one, but worth noting. If you perform a long key press, the headset automatically switches the call back to your mobile. A short key press will divert the call back to the headset.
We would recommend this device for anyone who hasn't used a Bluetooth headset before, or doesn't need a broad array of features. The package simply contains the Explorer 320 and an AC adapter - there are no wires, cables, CDs or accessories to speak of. The unit has an adequate 8 hours of talk time.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Latest News Articles
- HMD slash price on flagship Nokia 8 ahead of MWC
- Motorola bring Android Oreo to X4
- OnePlus 6 Release Date, Price & Specification Rumours
- Telstra Launches the Tough Max 2 Smartphone Designed for Those That Need Extra Durability
- Moto E5 Release Date, Price & Specification Rumours
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Storage AdministratorACT
- FTDeveloper - PERLOther
- CCData Migration LeadVIC
- TPPrincipal Solution Architect | CloudQLD
- TPEL2 Informatica SpecialistACT
- TPSenior Software DeveloperSA
- FTSAP HR Functional ConsultantOther
- FTInside Sales Representative - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- CCInfoSphere SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTDeveloper - PERLOther
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTSQL Developer / Data AnalystOther
- CCSoftware Engineer /.NET Developer - based in PerthWA
- CCApplication Support Analyst - Level 2QLD
- TPProject Manager. Software Service.NSW
- CCData Migration LeadACT
- CCLSS Black Belt ConsultantVIC
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTDigital Developer - Back endVIC
- CCDatabase Migration SupportNSW