Plantronics Explorer 320
- Incredibly simple to use and setup, Call switching feature
- Not as comfortable after long usage.
If you want a hassle-free and simple to use accessory, the Explorer 320 was made for you
Price$ 89.00 (AUD)
On the front of the Plantronics Explorer 320 box are three words in bold black writing -'Easy to Use". Here's the good news - the Explorer 320 is by far the simplest Bluetooth headset we've ever tested. The bad news is that it isn't that comfortable to wear, largely due to the rubberised earbud.
The 320 is designed in an over-the-ear style and can be worn on either ear. The unit is definitely lightweight and compact, but we much prefer the ear-gels on the Plantronics 640.
The Explorer 320 has really only one control on the front. When pressed, it acts as a button to access certain features and when toggled from side to side, it adjusts the volume. Additionally, Plantronics have programmed the unit to emit sound tones with each different control press, so you'll know exactly what function you're accessing when wearing it. If you have the headset off, a small blue light on the side of the unit also acts an operational indicator.
There are only few options available on this device - answering/ending a call, rejecting a call, dialing the last number or activating voice dialing. These are all performed by holding down the small button for a certain duration. We had no problems at all in pairing the device or using it, and a quick once-over of the manual was all we needed to be comfortable with all the functions.
The feature we liked best on the Explorer 320 is a small one, but worth noting. If you perform a long key press, the headset automatically switches the call back to your mobile. A short key press will divert the call back to the headset.
We would recommend this device for anyone who hasn't used a Bluetooth headset before, or doesn't need a broad array of features. The package simply contains the Explorer 320 and an AC adapter - there are no wires, cables, CDs or accessories to speak of. The unit has an adequate 8 hours of talk time.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- Oppo release limited Barcelona FC version of R11 flagship
- 3SIXT Reveals iPhone X Offering
- ALDI Mobile Ups Stakes in the Telco Industry
- Tech21 Unveils New Phone Protection for Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPTechnical AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- CCService Management AnalystNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerWA
- FTBilling Consultant - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTUI Developer / Front-End DevloperQLD
- FTCommercial Business Analyst, TelcoNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- TPChange Delivery Officer / PMOQLD
- FTSystems Co-ordinator / AdministratorOther
- FTProcess Specialist x 2Other
- CCSenior Tech Business AnalystNSW
- FTSAED CoordinatorOther
- TPSenior Enterprise ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness Process Flow AnalystNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Writer, Infrastructure and SystemsOther
- FTCloud/Infrastructure SpecialistVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - SharepointQLD
- TPSQL DevloperNSW