"I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it."
Plantronics GameCom 377 gaming headset
The Plantronics GameCom 377 is a comfortable gaming headset
- Well-built, extendable and flexible microphone, microphone tucks into headband
- Other people will be able to hear what you're listening to at medium and high volumes
The Plantronics GameCom 377 gaming headset is well-built and has a cleverly designed microphone that tucks into the headband. It may be a bad choice if you want to keep what you're listening to private.
Price$ 99.00 (AUD)
The Plantronics GameCom 377 is a well constructed gaming headset with an over-the-ear design. It is comfortable to wear and includes a noise-cancelling microphone that tucks into the headband, but unfortunately the headphones leak sound.
The Plantronics GameCom 377 headset has the same headband design as the cheaper GameCom 367 and the more expensive Plantronics GameCom 777. It feels well-built and should be comfortable to wear, even for hours at a time.
Like the other GameCom headsets, the Plantronics GameCom 377 has an extendable and flexible noise-cancelling microphone that fits into the headband. Other headsets like the Plantronics .Audio DSP 400 have microphones that stick out on the side, giving them an ungainly appearance when worn.
The microphone works well, but we found that the noise-cancelling failed to completely remove environmental sound. Noise from other people talking was still noticeable, although less so than headsets without noise-cancelling microphones.
The sound quality from the headphones is about average for a headset at this price. We noticed some distortion at high volumes, but the Plantronics GameCom 377 managed to reproduce treble, mid-range and bass accurately.
It has open ear-cups, which means you can hear more sound from your surroundings than with a pair of closed headphones. Unfortunately the Plantronics GameCom 377 headset is not a good choice for quiet environments because anyone in close vicinity will be able to hear what you are listening to.
If you're a gamer looking for a headset that delivers good quality sound and is comfortable to wear, then the Plantronics GameCom 377 headset is definitely worth a look. As long as you don't mind everyone around you getting an earful of the action too.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Latest News Articles
- City of Brass update adds new playable characters
- State of Mind set to hit console and PC in August
- In Pictures: Gfinity Elite Series Australia Season 1 Grand Finals
- Burgers By Josh team up with Blizzard on Battle For Azeroth-themed burgers
- Far Cry 5 goes to Mars on July 17
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Amazon Prime Day 2018
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?