Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Proporta Italian Job iPhone case
"Hang on a minute lads, I've got a great idea! Err..."
- Italian Job fans will love it, aircraft-grade aluminium lining
- Bit of a squeeze to fit the original iPhone
Italian Job fans will love this case, which should enrol their precious iPhone in its own Self Preservation Society.
Price$ 26.25 (AUD)
Note: pricing for this product is in US$.
Proporta makes some great Apple iPhone cases and delights in producing limited-editions based on timely events, such as the 200th anniversary of the death of Charles Darwin.
Its latest iPhone case is meant to celebrate the "50th anniversary" of the original release of cult Brit heist caper flick The Italian Job.
The fact that the movie was release in 1969, a mere 40 years ago shouldn't stop iPhone-using Italian Job fans from picking up this latest limited edition. (To be fair, Proporta has corrected its initial error.)
The Alu-Leather Case (iPhone 3G) — Limited Edition (The Italian Job) may have the longest name ever attached to an iPhone case.
Handmade from the finest quality leather (no word on whether it's Italian), the case is built to the exact specifications of the Apple iPhone 3G — but will fit the original iPhone if you squeeze the two side grips in a bit.
It's lined with a sheet of rigid, aircraft-grade aluminium to protect the phone from "crushing and impact damage" — something Charlie Croker's Aston Martin DB4, Mini, and possibly the coach at the end of the film, could have done with.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 2 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 4 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 5 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
Latest News Articles
- Huawei drops 5G SoC phones
- Amazon are selling the Samsung Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra for 20% off
- Here's how much the iPhone 11 costs in Australia
- Here's how much the new iPhone SE costs in Australia
- Apple's cheapest iPhone just got a little cheaper through Vodafone
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Australian Amazon Prime Day deals
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?