Proporta Italian Job iPhone case
"Hang on a minute lads, I've got a great idea! Err..."
- Italian Job fans will love it, aircraft-grade aluminium lining
- Bit of a squeeze to fit the original iPhone
Italian Job fans will love this case, which should enrol their precious iPhone in its own Self Preservation Society.
Price$ 26.25 (AUD)
Note: pricing for this product is in US$.
Proporta makes some great Apple iPhone cases and delights in producing limited-editions based on timely events, such as the 200th anniversary of the death of Charles Darwin.
Its latest iPhone case is meant to celebrate the "50th anniversary" of the original release of cult Brit heist caper flick The Italian Job.
The fact that the movie was release in 1969, a mere 40 years ago shouldn't stop iPhone-using Italian Job fans from picking up this latest limited edition. (To be fair, Proporta has corrected its initial error.)
The Alu-Leather Case (iPhone 3G) — Limited Edition (The Italian Job) may have the longest name ever attached to an iPhone case.
Handmade from the finest quality leather (no word on whether it's Italian), the case is built to the exact specifications of the Apple iPhone 3G — but will fit the original iPhone if you squeeze the two side grips in a bit.
It's lined with a sheet of rigid, aircraft-grade aluminium to protect the phone from "crushing and impact damage" — something Charlie Croker's Aston Martin DB4, Mini, and possibly the coach at the end of the film, could have done with.
Join the newsletter!
When the Hypertext Transfer Protocol was introduced nearly 30 years ago, the Internet was a small, cozy club hosting just one website.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 3 ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- 4 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 5 LG SK85 Super UHD TV + SK9Y soundbar review: A richly-realised, albeit conventional, alternative to OLED
Latest News Articles
- Android introduces Android 9 Pie (Go edition)
- Oppo's Find X gets an Australian price
- The OPPO R15 Pro comes to Telstra
- Catch Connect offering double data on all 90-day plans
- Optus and Amaysim lead in first WhistleOut Awards
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Canon EOS 1500D: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Dell G5 review: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?