Replay Radio Replay Radio 5.3
- Simple setup
- Cannot handle multiple feeds
Replay Radio makes it easy to organise and record radio broadcasts. For live playback and recording Replay uses its Real Audio-based Replay Player — a choice of player would have been nice.
Price$ 65.00 (AUD)
There are a number of legal and not-so-legal ways to record digital music - ripping it from a CD, cassette or vinyl being the most obvious. But it's only recently become possible to create permanent copies of the tunes and broadcasts you enjoy online. Although it's clearly off-limits to distribute copyrighted music, you're on safer ground when recording broadcast radio for your own use.
Replay Radio is not the only package that's capable of recording Web broadcasts, but doing so is its raison d'etre - unlike software such as Roxio Supersonic, in which this capability is not the main pull.
Setting up Replay to start recording streamed audio is easy. Tell the software which recording source you want and how you want it to be saved. Once you've got Replay to recognise your sound card, you're ready to start recording.
Should you try to add multiple streams one after the other to your station or show list, Replay assumes each is to be scheduled and sets things up to record for the next 60 minutes. This causes a conflict, as the program cannot handle more than one feed at once. We found it easiest to select Unscheduled for every entry under Edit Show.
You can select what to record from a list of online stations or enter a URL of your own. Replay can locate audio sources that pop up on Web sites, but may not otherwise be visible. Just click the URL Finder in the bottom toolbar. This broadens the number of sites and songs at your disposal.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Businesses jump on Amazon’s Alexa after Australian launch date revealed
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTIntegration DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCFront-end DeveloperNSW
- TPICT Portfolio AnalystNSW
- PTDigital PublisherNSW
- CCPython DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Procurement ManagerNSW
- TPSAP Project ManagerQLD
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCReporting Business AnalystNSW
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTProject Manager, Relocation, Fitout & ConstructionOther
- TPProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCMaximo DeveloperNSW
- TPMaster Data OfficerQLD
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Dynamics AX DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Performance AnalystACT
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTInside Sales Representative - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC