Sabrent Rocket 4 review: An affordable PCIe 4.0 SSD with real-world skills
The Rocket 4 falls well behind in synthetic benchmarks, but did very well in real world testing. It's a good cheaper option for your PC or PS5.
- Good PCle 3 performance
- Nice packaging
- A cheap option for the PS5
- PCle 4 performance is 2.5GBps off the modern pace
The Sabrent Rocket 4 is well behind the PCle 4 curve in benchmarks, but still delivers good real world performance. A cheap option for your PS5.
Price$ 229.99 (AUD)
Price when reviewed
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Latest News Articles
- Micron’s microscopic NVMe SSD packs 2TB of lightning-quick storage
- ‘UltraRAM’ breakthrough could merge storage and RAM into one component
- Samsung’s first PCIe 5.0 SSD is here and it’s stupidly fast
- Best external drives for backup, storage, and portability
- Adata’s first SD Express card is faster than an SSD
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Legal experts have cast doubt on the Federal Government's proposed anti-trolling laws
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell vs Poly
- The best Lenovo laptops
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?