Samsung Series 7 LED TV (preview)
Samsung's 2011 Series 7 3D LED TV has some exciting new features
- Smart TV features and applications, wireless charging for slim 3D glasses, thin bezel and chassis
- Who knows? We'll find out when we test it
Samsung's D7000 Series 7 LED TV is one of the top 3D TVs announced at CES 2011. The differences between this and the top Series 8 seem to be mainly cosmetic; we're looking forward to conducting some thorough testing when we get a review unit.
The latest Samsung Series 7 LED TV, announced at the CES 2011 show, has almost all the bells and whistles of the Samsung Series 8 LED TV: 3D processing, 200Hz and a very thin bezel combine to create an impressive television.
The Samsung Series 7 LED TV doesn't have the Series 8's inbuilt Wi-Fi or touchscreen remote control, which means it should be significantly cheaper. If picture quality is your main concern, this is a good thing. The Series 7 is just as thin and attractive as the Series 8, with a chrome bezel that's barely thicker than 5mm.
The design of the Samsung Series 7 differs from its more expensive sibling with a touch of red around the crystal bezel surround. The same four-legged stand that we saw on the original Samsung Series 7 LED TV from 2010 is back, and it still looks excellent.
We're yet to get a review unit in our Test Centre, but we're looking forward to some hands on time with the 2011 Samsung Series 7 TV.
Become a fan of GoodGearGuide on Facebook
Follow GoodGearGuide on Twitter: @GoodGearGuide
Stay up to date with the latest reviews. Sign up to GoodGearGuide’s Gear Daily newsletters
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
- HP's Omen X Compact Desktop can morph into a backpack VR PC
- HP's Omen Accelerator can give your laptop some guts
- HP reboots Omen desktop with more of what gamers love
- Samsung to detail new Tizen OS for smart home appliances, IoT devices
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- FTProgram Director - Financial ServicesOther
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystVIC
- TPAngular DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Application Lifecycle Management (Logistics)Other
- FTRecruitment Specialist - $40 p/hr - IMMEDIATE STARTOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- FTSCRUM Master, Digital Transformation, CXOther
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- CCBI AnalystQLD
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD