Samsung Series 7 (PS58C7000) 3D plasma TV
This excellent 58in 3D television from Samsung combines the brilliant picture of plasma with the thin and stylish design of an LED TV
- Excellent build quality and impressive design, great picture quality, surprisingly reasonable price tag
- Not the best blacks we've seen on a plasma, some 3D niggles
The Samsung Series 7 (PS50C7000) plasma is very nearly the best television we've tested. It's got an excellent design and generally great picture quality, only falling short in overall black levels. 3D is handled well but there are still a few aberrations; it is fine for occasional casual viewing. The Series 7 (PS50C7000) does a great job on Internet connectivity as well, making it an excellent all-round performer we'd happily recommend.
Price$ 3,499.00 (AUD)
This review is of the 50in Samsung Series 7 (PS50C7000) 3D plasma TV. Apart from a difference in screen size the two televisions are identical.
The 50in Samsung PS50C7000 3D plasma TV has excellent picture quality and is well designed and constructed, and it offers a swathe of interactive Internet features. Best of all, it is cheaper than the Samsung Series 7 LED television; it's relatively affordable considering its feature set.
Join the newsletter!
Roam freely in the digital world. Critically acclaimed performance and security at your fingertips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
Latest News Articles
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
- HP reboots Omen desktop with more of what gamers love
- HP's Omen Accelerator can give your laptop some guts
- HP's Omen X Compact Desktop can morph into a backpack VR PC
- Samsung to detail new Tizen OS for smart home appliances, IoT devices
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- FTAutomation Developer - RPAQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- CCHyperion Reporting Analyst - Contract initially - Large Telco in SydneyNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSharePoint ArchitectNSW
- FTTM1 Business Systems AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Pega Developer (Pega Senior Systems Architect)Other
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- CCMulesoft Integration Software DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- FTGraduate Talent Acquisition SpecialistOther
- FTFrontend Developer - UX/UINSW
- FT.NET Developer (perm and contract)Other
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- FTSales Exec - Enterprise AccountsOther
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- CCSenior Solution Architect - BankingVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial MarketsVIC
- FTSenior AWS Cloud SpecialistsOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTNetwork Architect - Brisbane/PerthOther
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther