Samsung SyncMaster 305T
- Excellent text and graphics
- Does not include OSD controls
Samsung's SyncMaster 305T is pricey, but it's within the range of what other 30in LCDs cost. If you seek a monitor on which to spread out and see lots of documents at once, the 305T would be a fine choice.
Price$ 2,399.00 (AUD)
This 30-inch display has first-rate image quality overall, though colours looked slightly dull in some photos.
The SyncMaster 305T performed well in our image quality tests, showing sharp text and nuanced colour. Jurors were impressed with the 305T's rendering of text in a Microsoft Word document, as well as in a screen of repeating E's and M's.
The 305T showed a couple of photos in which colours appeared a bit muted in comparison with the other displays in the test group, but colour representation seemed good overall.
This SyncMaster has a smooth black bezel and a circular stand. It tilts and swivels smoothly, though it is not height-adjustable, and it does not pivot. It is wall-mountable.
The only control it has to adjust the screen is one for brightness -- buttons on the front of the bezel increase and decrease the brightness of the display, and that's it. Currently no on-screen components are available to support the 305T's high resolution of 2560x1600, but Samsung states that future versions of this model should include an on-screen display for adjustments.
Two downstream USB ports reside on the back of the display. Samsung also includes a power-saver mode -- this switches the monitor to a low-power status when it has not been in use for some time.
At $2499, this SyncMaster is certainly pricey, but it falls well within the range of what other 30in LCDs cost. If you seek a monitor on which to spread out and see lots of documents at once, the 305T would be a fine choice.
Join the newsletter!
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- WiTopia personalVPN review: It's all about choices
- Alexa Now Available in Amazon Music App in Australia and New Zealand
- Alcatel To Pre-Load Family Zone Service On All Their Australian Devices
- Audible Now Available on Sonos
- HTC Vive Announces Price of Vive Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- CCOffice Administrator - TelcoVIC
- TPPurchasing Officer - SAPWA
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTPeopleSoft Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- FTHealthcare TesterVIC
- FTChange and Communication LeadersOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- FTData Migration DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Developer - HTML / CSS / SASSOther
- CCReact DeveloperQLD
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- FTData AnalyticsSA
- FTBusiness AnalystWA
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCOracle E-Business Suite DeveloperQLD
- FTSolutions ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCTivoli Netcool DeveloperVIC
- FTAPI Developer | Full stackOther
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - Onsite - UrgentOther