SCEE Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice
- Missions are varied and interesting, bonus content
- Voice acting and embarrassing dialogue make it really hard to take the game seriously
Extreme Justice hardly stands out from the rest of the pack but it more or less hits its intended mark. It's not going to blow you away but it is fun to keep you engaged for a few hours. If you're looking for some mindless action then check this game out.
Price$ 59.95 (AUD)
Think your daily commute is difficult? You should try hitting the streets with the members of the Pursuit Force.
Much like its predecessor, Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice is a fast-paced action game that places you among the ranks of a squadron of crime fighting daredevils that specialise in high speed chases and ridiculously dangerous manoeuvres. The game is over-the-top but in a good way and even though it isn't great, it still manages to satisfy.
Can't drive 55
Extreme Justice does suffer from a generic plot that involves a shadowy crime syndicate named the Renegades. It's standard action boilerplate, but it's a nice upgrade from the first title's lame story. Unfortunately, the voice acting and downright embarrassing dialogue make it really hard to take seriously.
The good news is that the missions are varied and interesting. You'll spend most of your time driving around and pursuing your enemies but the game manages to keep you entertained throughout. When you're not leaping from car to car on the freeway, you'll be engaged in activities like manning a gun turret on a helicopter and taking down foes in hand-to-hand combat.
Something for nothing
Extreme Justice also has a good amount of bonus content as well. Bounty mode and Challenges require you to complete missions while meeting certain requirements; it's just too bad that they feel so similar. There's also a multiplayer mode that allows up to four-player pursuits, which can be a fun diversion. Add in the tight controls and passable graphics and you have a pretty decent action title that's worth at least one play through.
Okay, so Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice isn't going to win any major gaming awards but it does offer up a nice slice of vehicular mayhem.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Latest News Articles
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- Sony ghillie up with new Call of Duty bundle
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTApplication Security Specialist - penetration testing requiredOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideACT
- FTEnvironment/ Town PlannerOther
- FT.Net Developer - Multiple positions availableSA
- FTUX Designer | Mobile App | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Network Operations EngineerSA
- FTSenior Network Consultant / Junior ArchitectVIC
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter ValleyNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCLevel 1 Service DeskACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter Valley AreaNSW
- FTData ModellerOther
- TPTechnical AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTDevelopers (VB.Net/C#.Net)SA
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- FTUX Designer | 9mth ContractOther
- CCProject Manager - Audio VisualNSW
- FTSenior DevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTIT Security SpecialistACT
- FTChange ManagerOther