Sennheiser PC 121
- Design, build quality, adjustable microphone, volume and on/off controls, shirt clip
- Long cord easily tangles
The PC 121 is a stylish and well designed VoIP headset that can be used with any number of applications.
Price$ 49.95 (AUD)
The Sennheiser PC 121 is a stylish Internet telephony headset that features an adjustable microphone, volume control and a compact design that can be worn on either ear, making it ideal for travellers.
A great accessory for any VoIP or instant messaging client including Skype, MSN and iChat, the PC 121, doesn't require any drivers to operate. It connects to your PC or Mac via a standard 3.5mm headphone and microphone jack. The only downside is that it becomes your computer's main audio source - as if it were a set of speakers.
The PC 121 is a basic product, but its refreshing design means it's comfortable to wear. Although the ear clip can't be removed, it can be flipped around so the headset can be worn on your left or right ear. The plastic hinge glides smoothly and along with the adjustable, tilting microphone, the PC 121 really gives the aura of a well designed and built product.
The microphone itself is loud and clear and a handy in-line volume control and on/off switch sweetens the deal. These controls can conveniently be clipped to your shirt and the three metre cable means you can sit well away from your PC or notebook and still be able to use the PC 121.
Sound quality is above average; calls using Skype were generally crisp and clear, while the microphone handled outgoing sound well. Keep in mind that the quality of any VoIP call depends on a number of factors out of your control, including the quality of your Internet connection.
Also included is a 2.5mm stereo jack, the same connection used on some mobile phones, meaning the PC 121 can be used for hands-free calling too. Although this is a nice thought, you'll soon become frustrated with the extra long cable tangling, so we recommend sticking to Bluetooth or dedicated mobile phone headsets for hands-free mobile phone calls.
Join the newsletter!
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Linksys signs on as PAX AUS partner
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
- ASUSTOR and Seagate Technology Bring IronWolf Health Management to ASUSTOR NAS
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTest Automation EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer - ContractOther
- FTChange Analyst, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTTeam Leader - Software ServicesVIC
- FTCloud Solution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - IaaSQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Agile Software Business AnalystOther
- FTTIBCO iProcess LeadOther
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- CCDeployment ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCDigital Content ExecutiveNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPWeb DeveloperACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTIT Service Delivery Manager - Workplace Technology (O365 & SP)Other
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- CCSecurity AnalystQLD
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- FTNetwork Engineers- Transmission, IP Core and ITOther