Foto-Mosaik-Edda is a free program that will generate photo mosaics for you
- Free, does exactly what it's supposed to do
- Nothing of note
Foto-Mosaik-Edda is free, and it does exactly what it's supposed to do, and well. If you've got a ton of photos of your kids, and want to give a relative a one-of-a-kind gift to frame, give Foto-Mosaik-Edda a spin.
You know those posters that have an overall image, but if you look closer, that image is made up of hundreds of tiny photos? It's called a photo mosaic, and Foto-Mosaik-Edda is a free program that will generate them for you.
Start up Foto-Mosaik-Edda and point it toward a large photo collection. A few thousand photos is a good minimum. Add them to the database, then choose a single photo to make into a mosaic. That is what all these photos will be arranged to look like. You can fiddle with the photo density and many other options, then Foto-Mosaik-Edda gets to work.
It takes several minutes, all told, but the end result is an impressive high-resolution mosaic, suitable for a poster if you take it to Kinko's. Foto-Mosaik-Edda even includes a simple photo viewer that easily zooms in and out, so you can see each individual photo as well as the entire mosaic.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 4 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 5 First Look: Nikon D850
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
- Dragon Gets NDIS Approval
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCCloud EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystOther
- FTSAP Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- TPStrategic Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTTechnical Test AnalystOther
- CCSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTChange Manager (Organisational)Other
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystVIC
- FTApplication Project ManagerOther