Sony Photo Go 1.0
- Intuitive and simple to use, easy-to-understand tutorials, you can e-mail photos directly from within the application
- Sony's online photo-processing service, ImageStation is setup for US customers only
Sony Photo Go 1.0 brings true ease of use to the image-editing and -organisation market. It's perfect for those who can't or don't want to get to grips with more complicated tools.
Sony has entered the digital-imaging software fray, putting its Photo Go 1.0 application up against titles such as Adobe Photoshop Album and Corel Photo Album. With this market so well catered for, Sony could be wasting its time. However, Photo Go has an ace up its sleeve - it's genuinely intuitive and simple to use.
If you need any high-end features then Photo Go isn't for you. If you don't know anything about photo management and editing, yet want to organise and touch up your photos, then this is perfect. It's replete with easy-to-understand tutorials that take you through every aspect of the software. Even if you've never used an image-editing program before, you will be up-to-speed and able to handle this package within minutes.
Photos can be instantly imported from a camera, memory card reader or folder on your PC - you're guided through each of these processes when the time comes. You can organise your photos by adding tags, a process which is easier here than in any other application we've seen. Alternatively, use the Views folders, which group images chronologically. If you wish, you can create custom Views.
Double clicking on a photo pulls up the editing space. Click on a menu item and all the relevant tools pop up, accompanied by simple instructions. Here, you will see previews of any changes made; undoing them is a matter of clicking a button.
The software walks you through sharing your photos, helping you to print them either on your own photo printer or via Sony's online photo-processing service, ImageStation. This was set up for US-only customers when we reviewed the software. You can also e-mail photos directly from within the application.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Latest News Articles
- AMD Radeon Pro Graphics powers Amazon Web Services AppStream 2.0
- Trend Micro Strengthens its Security Offerings in Trend Micro Security
- Here's the Apple macOS High Sierra release date
- Adobe and Microsoft expand productivity partnership
- Huawei CEO Talks Up AI Ambitions At IFA
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPAngular 1.4 - 6 months contractQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceACT
- CCProgram / Project AnalystVIC
- FTCustomer Support OfficerSA
- CCMS Project Server DevelopersNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BrisbaneNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSAED CoordinatorOther
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTAPI Developer / Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTProject Manager | Intelligent Transport Software DeliveryOther
- CCWindows & Linux Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTUX Designer | 9mth ContractOther
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Enterprise ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Desktop AdministratorNSW
- FTETL AnalystOther
- CCAb Initio DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net Developer - Multiple positions availableSA