Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0
- User-friendly interface, interactive help and a large collection of audio effects
- The Vocal Eraser doesn't complete remove vocal sound
It's refreshing not to have to pay top whack for audio-editing software. With Sony Sound Forge 9.0's range of tools you can produce decent results on a budget.
Price$ 169.00 (AUD)
If you're new to audio editing software, or fancy trying your hand at combining audio and video, Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0 allows you to experiment for under $170.
Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0's simplistic interface makes it easy to find your way around and the user-friendly toolbar features buttons providing quick access to the most common areas of the application.
It also offers the tools to experiment with synching video and soundtracks, making controlling playback precisely whilst viewing the results in Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0's Video Preview window easy.
For those karaoke crooners, Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0 has the ability to create your own karaoke tracks by removing vocals using the Vocal Eraser with presets for different recording situations. It is quite effective, although the vocals can be heard slightly more than we had hoped. Collections of old damaged vinyl and cassettes can also be recovered and enhanced using the new Vinyl Recording and Restoration tool.
The Show Me How tutorials allow you to discover Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0's main topics and learn skills interactively. The Show Me How button is quickly accessible from the main toolbar, which enables you to choose your tutorial topic and follow the pointers and guides.
There are 1,001 sound effects, and 30 further professional effects such as reverb, delay and chorus to enhance your projects. Snapping has also been enhanced in Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0, as has the colour customisation in the display preferences which allow you to set custom colours for the graphics within the application. Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0 also now supports high-resolution 24-bit files and sound cards for a better quality of audio.
Whether you want to edit and enhance existing files or capture audio directly from a live source, it's easy to carry out. The added bonus is that the quality of the results is impressive for such an affordable package suitable for both beginners and even more experienced audio editors. New features in Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0 also make it quicker to achieve professional recordings and allow you to customise the software to perform how you desire.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
- Dragon Gets NDIS Approval
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Mobility / UXWA
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- FTProject SchedulersSA
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPIT Change Manager Windows UpgradeVIC
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Business Process Modelling) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- CCChange SpecialistQLD
- TPSoftware DeveloperSA
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCiMIS SpecialistACT
- FTTeam LeaderVIC