Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0
- User-friendly interface, interactive help and a large collection of audio effects
- The Vocal Eraser doesn't complete remove vocal sound
It's refreshing not to have to pay top whack for audio-editing software. With Sony Sound Forge 9.0's range of tools you can produce decent results on a budget.
Price$ 169.00 (AUD)
If you're new to audio editing software, or fancy trying your hand at combining audio and video, Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0 allows you to experiment for under $170.
Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0's simplistic interface makes it easy to find your way around and the user-friendly toolbar features buttons providing quick access to the most common areas of the application.
It also offers the tools to experiment with synching video and soundtracks, making controlling playback precisely whilst viewing the results in Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0's Video Preview window easy.
For those karaoke crooners, Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0 has the ability to create your own karaoke tracks by removing vocals using the Vocal Eraser with presets for different recording situations. It is quite effective, although the vocals can be heard slightly more than we had hoped. Collections of old damaged vinyl and cassettes can also be recovered and enhanced using the new Vinyl Recording and Restoration tool.
The Show Me How tutorials allow you to discover Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0's main topics and learn skills interactively. The Show Me How button is quickly accessible from the main toolbar, which enables you to choose your tutorial topic and follow the pointers and guides.
There are 1,001 sound effects, and 30 further professional effects such as reverb, delay and chorus to enhance your projects. Snapping has also been enhanced in Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0, as has the colour customisation in the display preferences which allow you to set custom colours for the graphics within the application. Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0 also now supports high-resolution 24-bit files and sound cards for a better quality of audio.
Whether you want to edit and enhance existing files or capture audio directly from a live source, it's easy to carry out. The added bonus is that the quality of the results is impressive for such an affordable package suitable for both beginners and even more experienced audio editors. New features in Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0 also make it quicker to achieve professional recordings and allow you to customise the software to perform how you desire.
Join the newsletter!
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Businesses jump on Amazon’s Alexa after Australian launch date revealed
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTApplication Support SpecialistOther
- FTDevelops EngineerOther
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!WA
- FTAPI Developer | Full stackOther
- FTSenior Transition Manager (Permanent)Other
- CCScrum MasterVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCPega Systems ArchitectACT
- TPOffice 365 Technical LeadQLD
- CCTivoli Netcool DeveloperVIC
- FTSolutions ArchitectOther
- TPDynamics CRM Support EngineerNSW
- FTContinuous Improvement - Lean ConsultantOther
- FTJava Developer (Axway API)Other
- FTAndroid Developer - 6 Month ContractOther
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- FTPractice Manager (Quality & Testing)SA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Product MigrationOther
- FTSenior Sharepoint DeveloperOther
- FTInfrastructure Solution Architect - Network SecurityOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther