Sparkle SP-PX43GVH 6600 GT
- Great video support
- Lacks a strong software bundle
Great value for money.
Price$ 253.00 (AUD)
The Sparkle's 6600GT GPU will provide you with great gaming performance, and its high-definition output as well as S-Video input and output make it a versatile piece of equipment for the user who wants to connect their PC to a high-definition capable TV or projector--or for those who want to capture video from an external source such as a VCR.
This card has 128MB of GDDR3 memory and is SLI ready. It ships with the cables to make use of these connectivity options, but lacks a comprehensive software bundle.
A heat sink and fan cool the GPU, while the memory chips are left bare. The default clock speeds were reported as 500MHz for the GPU and 1000MHz for the memory.
We found the card to be very stable, and with a very low price tag it's definitely worth considering, especially if you require AV connectivity.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Latest News Articles
- New Logitech keyboard targets muscle strain
- Intel’s terrible anti-Mac ads only mean one thing: Apple is winning
- HyperX unleashes Pulsefire Haste gaming mouse in Australia
- New high-speed graphics card from AMD
- Razer's Basilisk x Hyperspeed is 40% off through Amazon
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Signal's hack of surveillance software a big concern for courts
- Oppo A74 5G review: A smartphone that redefines 'entry level'
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?