Sparkle SP-PX43GVH 6600 GT
- Great video support
- Lacks a strong software bundle
Great value for money.
Price$ 253.00 (AUD)
The Sparkle's 6600GT GPU will provide you with great gaming performance, and its high-definition output as well as S-Video input and output make it a versatile piece of equipment for the user who wants to connect their PC to a high-definition capable TV or projector--or for those who want to capture video from an external source such as a VCR.
This card has 128MB of GDDR3 memory and is SLI ready. It ships with the cables to make use of these connectivity options, but lacks a comprehensive software bundle.
A heat sink and fan cool the GPU, while the memory chips are left bare. The default clock speeds were reported as 500MHz for the GPU and 1000MHz for the memory.
We found the card to be very stable, and with a very low price tag it's definitely worth considering, especially if you require AV connectivity.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- 5 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
Latest News Articles
- Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
- First AMD Ryzen Desktop APUs Featuring World’s Most Powerful Graphics on a Desktop Processor
- MSI AM4 Motherboards are now ready for new AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen Desktop Processors
- Intel Xeon D-2100 set to enable new capabilities for cloud, network and service providers
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By MadCatz
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FT.Net Developer (Full Stack)Other
- FTCheckpoint Engineers wantedVIC
- FTFrontend Developer - UX/UINSW
- FTUnity DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- TPMS Dynamics CRM AdministratorACT
- FTDeveloper - PERLOther
- CCMicrosoft CRM Technical ConsultantNSW
- TPPrincipal Project Officer - HealthQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft CRM Technical ConsultantQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Office 365QLD
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- CCBRM DeveloperVIC
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- CCCisco Engineer - Perth basedVIC
- FTFullstack .NET Developer - AngularOther
- TPIT Storage EngineerVIC
- FTSupport Services Manager - SaaSOther
- FTSalesforce ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTDigital DesignerOther