WoW Cataclysm MMO Gaming Mouse
WoW Cataclysm MMO Gaming Mouse review: An expensive gaming mouse for World of Warcraft fanatics
- Solidly built, pimp-tastic disco-ball lighting effects, pretty much idiot-roof customisation within WoW, amazing potential
- Hefty price tag, some might think it looks a little tacky
If you are a serious, dedicated WoW gamer, you probably already own a specialised mouse; after all, a regular boring mouse just doesn't offer enough features to help you maximize your time in Azeroth. But if you're still resting your hand on a boring, three button hunk of junk, or if you're starting to wonder if it's time to upgrade your existing MMO mouse, take a closer look at the SteelSeries World of Warcraft Cataclysm MMO Gaming Mouse, a peripheral as useful as its name is long.
Price$ 141.00 (AUD)
The WoW Cataclysm MMO Gaming Mouse is a seriously pimpin' mouse designed specifically to work with World of Warcraft. It obviously works like a normal mouse, but its main shtick is that it interfaces with the World of Warcraft game and enables players to very easily set up their mouse -- which boasts 14 fully customisable buttons -- in a way that is completely personalised to their playstyle.
Is it worth buying? As a hardcore WoW player, I'd say yes. If your gaming time equates to multiple hours a week, investing in a controller that boosts reaction times by cutting down on keyboard button presses and potential targeting issues, and literally adds a ton of new one-button macro tricks to your repertoire is worth the admittedly steep price of admission.
It's incredibly easy to set up and use, and you're able to generate a phenomenal amount of different profiles for virtually every kind of gameplay condition. I used it most extensively for PvP, and it definitely helped transform my game. I'm doing things like hover-over, one-button macro casting, picking people out of a crowd under duress to deliver what I need while still having "spare" fingers to activate secondary spells to escape from gankage. Woot!
The fact that I know that if I went back to my regular mouse, it would be a detriment to my current game, is pretty much testament to this product's effectiveness. But that power certainly comes at a price. How much is it and where can I get one?
Join the newsletter!
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Latest News Articles
- HTC Desire 12 release date, price and specs
- Intel launches 800P Optane SSD
- Radeon Software Brings Faster, Smoother Performance to the World’s Most Popular eSports Titles, Thanks to AMD’s Project ReSX
- Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
- First AMD Ryzen Desktop APUs Featuring World’s Most Powerful Graphics on a Desktop Processor
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSecurity Operations SpecialistOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - RFTVIC
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTCyber Security Solution ArchitectOther
- CCApplication Support Developer - .Net & SQLWA
- FTTechnical BA/Scrum MasterOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTIncident ManagerOther
- TPDigital ProducerVIC
- CCIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Digital And TransformationOther
- TPSenior Program OfficerQLD
- FTOnboarding Specialist / Service Design - ITIL | ServiceNowOther
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- CCService ManagerVIC
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- CCPega Developer / Consultant - Contract - IT ServicesNSW
- TPTest Analyst - AutomationQLD
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW