Monash University’s 100 per cent Online Data Science Single Units are designed to provide the foundation for professionals to capitalise on all of these key trends in data science.
WoW Cataclysm MMO Gaming Mouse
WoW Cataclysm MMO Gaming Mouse review: An expensive gaming mouse for World of Warcraft fanatics
- Solidly built, pimp-tastic disco-ball lighting effects, pretty much idiot-roof customisation within WoW, amazing potential
- Hefty price tag, some might think it looks a little tacky
If you are a serious, dedicated WoW gamer, you probably already own a specialised mouse; after all, a regular boring mouse just doesn't offer enough features to help you maximize your time in Azeroth. But if you're still resting your hand on a boring, three button hunk of junk, or if you're starting to wonder if it's time to upgrade your existing MMO mouse, take a closer look at the SteelSeries World of Warcraft Cataclysm MMO Gaming Mouse, a peripheral as useful as its name is long.
Price$ 141.00 (AUD)
The WoW Cataclysm MMO Gaming Mouse is a seriously pimpin' mouse designed specifically to work with World of Warcraft. It obviously works like a normal mouse, but its main shtick is that it interfaces with the World of Warcraft game and enables players to very easily set up their mouse -- which boasts 14 fully customisable buttons -- in a way that is completely personalised to their playstyle.
Is it worth buying? As a hardcore WoW player, I'd say yes. If your gaming time equates to multiple hours a week, investing in a controller that boosts reaction times by cutting down on keyboard button presses and potential targeting issues, and literally adds a ton of new one-button macro tricks to your repertoire is worth the admittedly steep price of admission.
It's incredibly easy to set up and use, and you're able to generate a phenomenal amount of different profiles for virtually every kind of gameplay condition. I used it most extensively for PvP, and it definitely helped transform my game. I'm doing things like hover-over, one-button macro casting, picking people out of a crowd under duress to deliver what I need while still having "spare" fingers to activate secondary spells to escape from gankage. Woot!
The fact that I know that if I went back to my regular mouse, it would be a detriment to my current game, is pretty much testament to this product's effectiveness. But that power certainly comes at a price. How much is it and where can I get one?
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Latest News Articles
- Dirac makes PC market debut
- Turtle Beach acquires Roccat
- MSI give the AMD Radeon VII a launch day price
- The CES Files: Brydge Chrome Desktop
- The CES Files: Nemieo Keyboard
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?