Synapsa VisiTrax Lite
If you're a DJ or music aficionado with a large collection of CDs and/or LPs, you know that keeping track of them can be a chore.
- Fully functional
- Limited to 100 CDs
The Lite version of VisiTrax is fully functional, but limited to 100 CDs, LPs, etc. or 1000 tracks. The Standard version, which does away with the limit, is available for US$30.
If you're a DJ or music aficionado with a large collection of CDs and/or LPs, you know that keeping track of them can be a chore. VisiTrax Lite is a free librarian that helps you catalogue your tunes (automatically for CDs by looking them up in an online database).
Then VisiTrax Lite can easily find them using a number of criteria, including the usual artist and song name - but also extending to media format, era, BPM (beats per minute), and even how long the song lasts.
VisiTrax Lite's interface is no-nonsense and easy to use. It's not as pretty as say iTunes, but it'll get the job done quicker.
VisiTrax Lite also has some nice I/O options including CSV export to spreadsheets as well as uploading to the http://www.djintelligence.com/ and http://www.wedj.com/ DJ booking sites. Note that VisiTrak is not a player, though. It only catalogues and is therefore of limited use for MP3 collections.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
- Dragon Gets NDIS Approval
- NAB go in on Google Assistant integration with new app
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject Support AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager unique start up opportunity.NSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst -Other
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - Software Asset ManagementVIC
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTBusiness Information Security Officer (BISO)NSW
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD