Synology DS409slim NAS device
This Synology NAS device uses 2.5in drives, making it small and power efficient
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistSA
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- TPProject Manager - Implementation Lead - CS restucture**NSW
- TPProject Manager (SharePoint)VIC
- FTOnsite Helpdesk TechnicianOther
- TPDigital/Application ArchitectNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerACT
- FTTalend DI DeveloperOther
- CCWS02 Senior DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java with DevOps)VIC
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistsACT
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCVMware EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Operation ManagerNSW
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTWeb Developer - VR 3D WebGL - Lake MacquarieNSW
- TPSenior Systems AnalystVIC
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerOther
- CCSupply Chain Management Business ArchitectQLD
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - L1Other