Advanced Vista Optimizer 2009
Looking to make your PC run faster and with fewer problems? That's the promise made by Advanced Vista Optimizer 2009
- Comprehensive set of tools
- Relatively expensive
You'll have to decide for yourself whether you're willing to pay the extra freight for the extra features compared to a similar free program, but Advanced Vista Optimizer 2009 works well.
Price$ 48.95 (AUD)
Looking to make your PC run faster and with fewer problems? That's the promise made by Advanced Vista Optimizer 2009, which despite its name works with Windows XP as well as Windows Vista.
Advanced Vista Optimizer 2009 offers a comprehensive set of tools for doing everything from optimising your CPU and memory to better managing programs that launch at startup, to cleaning junk files, protecting your privacy, and more.
All the modules are well-designed and simple enough to use so that you don't need to be an expert to take full advantage of them. Advanced Vista Optimizer 2009 takes a wizard-like approach to system cleanup and optimisation, clearly walking you through each step.
Advanced Vista Optimizer 2009 also includes a nice single-click care feature that scans your system for problems and speedups, and then does them all for you automatically.
There's only one drawback to this program: its price. At nearly $50, it's not cheap. Some free programs - such as Advanced SystemCare Free — perform similar tasks, although they don't offer as comprehensive a set of tools as does Advanced Vista Optimizer 2009.
Join the newsletter!
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft delves deeper into AI with new kit bag of tools
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review: a Nazi-stomping shooter that's more than the sum of its parts
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTest Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTHealthcare TesterVIC
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- FTInformation Security ManagerVIC
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerQLD
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- TPProject Manager - Records ManagementVIC
- FTDrupal DeveloperACT
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTWeb DesignerOther
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectACT
- FTWindows Server EngineerOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerACT
- TPBusiness Consultant - Dynamics CRMWA
- CCInfrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical IndustryVIC
- CCITSM OR iTIL Business AnalystNSW