The Lego Group Lego Digital Designer 2.0
- The software is free, simple and easy
- You're limited in creativity due to cost of Lego pieces
Lego Digital Designer 2.0 is an easy to use accessory to a childhood staple -- and it's free.
Finding stuff for the children to do over the holidays can be a tough task. But download the free Lego Digital Designer 2.0 software and you and they can spend hours creating Lego masterpieces.
If your kids dream of becoming architects, designers, or structural engineers (or you dream of that future for them), the Lego Digital Designer 2.0 software/toy combo will give them a Lego up.
Download the free Lego Digital Designer 2.0 software from the Lego Factory, and you and your children can design your own Lego creations on a PC or Mac. When the masterpiece is done, you can upload the design to the Lego Factory site and then order the pieces necessary to build the structure, along with step-by-step instructions.
Or you can download designs that others have created and edit them. Just make sure your ambitions match your budget - a 1200-piece scale model of the Parthenon will cost you around $100 in Lego!
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
- Dragon Gets NDIS Approval
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior .Net Developer/ Team LeadQLD
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Integrated Care ProgramQLD
- FTLevel 1 Application Support (POS)QLD
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FTProgram Director - Financial ServicesOther
- CCPlanning & Prioritisation Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC