Although they have their pros and cons, cartridge-based printers can sometimes be more troublesome and frustrating to use than you’d like.
The Lego Group Lego Digital Designer 2.0
- The software is free, simple and easy
- You're limited in creativity due to cost of Lego pieces
Lego Digital Designer 2.0 is an easy to use accessory to a childhood staple -- and it's free.
Finding stuff for the children to do over the holidays can be a tough task. But download the free Lego Digital Designer 2.0 software and you and they can spend hours creating Lego masterpieces.
If your kids dream of becoming architects, designers, or structural engineers (or you dream of that future for them), the Lego Digital Designer 2.0 software/toy combo will give them a Lego up.
Download the free Lego Digital Designer 2.0 software from the Lego Factory, and you and your children can design your own Lego creations on a PC or Mac. When the masterpiece is done, you can upload the design to the Lego Factory site and then order the pieces necessary to build the structure, along with step-by-step instructions.
Or you can download designs that others have created and edit them. Just make sure your ambitions match your budget - a 1200-piece scale model of the Parthenon will cost you around $100 in Lego!
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 2 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
- 3 Plantronics BackBeat Fit 3100 review: Safety first
- 4 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 5 Lenovo Smart Display review: The bigger, better buy
Latest News Articles
- Windows Lite: what it is and when it might be released
- CBA capitulates, will support Apple Pay next year
- Intel unveils the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2
- Fetch TV expands with Aussie Broadband
- Adobe announces next generation of Creative Cloud
PCW Evaluation Team
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?