Toshiba Qosmio G20
- Second backlight, TV tuner, Linux-based media player, virtual surround sound
The unique Qosmio G20 goes a long way to justifying its price with home entertainment features to die for.
Price$ 5,999.00 (AUD)
Toshiba's stylish new Qosmio (pronounced "koz-mio") G20 desktop replacement notebook uses Windows XP Media Center Edition and is ideal for the lounge room.
Its features include an specialised image processing chip and a second backlight in the 17" widescreen display to offer a brightness equivalent to that of a flat-panel television.
It also includes a remote and TV tuner, and there's a Linux-based system that enables the notebook to begin playing back CDs, DVDs and television almost immediately--without waiting for Windows to start.
The G20 features a virtual surround system and built-in harman/kardon speakers with subwoofer. Its core components include an Intel Pentium M 760 (2GHz) processor, 1GB of DDR memory, two 80GB hard disks, multiformat/double-layer DVD writer, built-in five-in-one card reader, Bluetooth and wireless networking.
Our PC WorldBench 5 productivity application benchmark scored a credible 82 on the G20, and the G20's 128MB Nvidia GeForce Go 6600 graphics controller helped it achieve an very respectable score of 11,864 in 3DMark 2001. If you have deep pockets and want to merge your lounge appliances and PC into one streamlined device, look no further.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Latest News Articles
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- Traditional Aussie PC market defies global downward trend again
- Acer expands gaming notebook lineup with Predator Helios 300
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
- Hands-on: MSI's GT75VR Titan brings high-end HDR display tech to a gaming laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior EAM ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange and Business Deployment Specialist - $800 per dayOther
- CCGraph Database Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTJunior Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTSystems and Database AdministratorACT
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Master Data Officer- SAP , VLookup, Pivot, FinanceOther
- FTSenior Technical / Team LeadOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- FTTelco Core Network Support EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI/DWOther
- CCAppian DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPAgile Business AnalystVIC
- TPLinux EngineerQLD
- FTSAP Change Management LeadOther