Trend Micro HouseCall
Trend Micro HouseCall is a free utility that scans for and removes viruses, Trojans, and other malware.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 2 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 3 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 4 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
- 5 14-inch MacBook Pro (M1 Pro) review: Life just keeps getting better for Mac users
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can finally blow your holiday cash on Apple’s $29 Polishing Cloth
- Google slams Apple over iMessage ‘peer pressure and bullying’
- The first iPhone of 2022 could arrive as early as March
- Apple Breakfast: Money, mortality, and Mac transitions
- New details emerge of the iPhone 14 Pro’s massive design change
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Want to stream Amazon music with an Alexa device? Here are the must-know basics
- Best Aussie Internet plan deals in January 2022
- Tile has just made your Lenovo X1 ThinkPad laptop almost impossible to lose
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?