Tweaking Toolbox Vista
With Tweaking Toolbox Vista, you'll be able to tweak just about every aspect of the Windows interface, whether it be the Desktop, taskbar, Start menu, Internet Explorer, the Control Panel and plenty more.
- Lets you tweak many hidden settings
Unless you absolutely need to tweak many hidden settings, Tweaking Toolbox Vista is probably overkill. Many Vista settings are available via menus and options boxes, and so don't require a for-pay program for tweaking. But if you need to dig as deep as possible into Vista, and it's important that you do so, it might be worth the price to you.
Price$ 64.85 (AUD)
If you're looking for a way to tweak Vista in just about every way you can imagine — and are willing to pay full whack to do so — check out Tweaking Toolbox Vista.
With Tweaking Toolbox Vista, you'll be able to tweak just about every aspect of the interface, whether it be the Desktop, taskbar, Start menu, Internet Explorer, the Control Panel and plenty more.
The Tweaking Toolbox Vista interface is straightforward and, although a bit unattractive, perfectly functional. Choose which part of Vista you want to tweak, and you'll see what you can change, with simple explanations for each. Then simply check or uncheck a box, and you're ready to go.
All that is to the good. But is Tweaking Toolbox Vista worth $64?
Join the newsletter!
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft delves deeper into AI with new kit bag of tools
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCICT Project Manager - Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- FTSenior Portfolio Analyst. 12 month contract.NSW
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- CCICT Project Manager - Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- TPAPS6 Business AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FTTelecommunications RiggerOther
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTCUSTOMER SUPPORT OPERATOR - NOC ENVIRONMENTSA
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTDatabase Systems SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Analyst, Technical SupportNSW
- FTBackend Java DevelopersNSW
- FTRisk Specialist - 6 month contractOther
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- CCField Services EngineerQLD
- FTUnix/Linux EngineersOther
- FTTelecommunications Field Engineer (x2)WA