Wacom Intuos3 PTZ-630
- Great display, programmable buttons
- Nothing of note
A great solution for those that want a high-quality display tablet without a massive price tag.
Price$ 549.00 (AUD)
The Wacom Intuos3 graphic tablet straddles the line between enthusiasts using the Wacom Graphire3 and high-end professionals using Wacom Cintiq display tablets. The resolution of the Intuos3 is 5080 lines per inch both horizontally and vertically, and the tablet has excellent response, feel and accuracy.
The inclusion of programmable buttons on the tablet itself is a boon for anyone frustrated at having to move to the keyboard for common shortcut keys. The 6" x 8" tablets come with eight programmable keys--four each side--and two touch strips that perform scrolling and zooming tasks as well as allowing you to quickly change brush sizes. The buttons and touch strips are customisable on a global or application-by-application basis.
Other enhancements include a beautifully weighted and totally redesigned pen and base--finally you'll actually use the base, as it no longer falls over every time you knock it! There is also a range of tip styles. The felt tip gives a lovely tactile feel, whereas the inking nib has more travel, giving more control over pressure sensitivity. An optional wireless mouse at about $50 rounds out the package nicely.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Latest News Articles
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- Traditional Aussie PC market defies global downward trend again
- Acer expands gaming notebook lineup with Predator Helios 300
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
- Hands-on: MSI's GT75VR Titan brings high-end HDR display tech to a gaming laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- FTBI Service Operations LeadOther
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTEnvironment/ Town PlannerOther
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTApplication Service Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCProgram / Project AnalystVIC
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- CCNetwork Solution ArchitectQLD
- TPQlik DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Test ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Organisational Change ManagerOther
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTCRM Siebel DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst / Change AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AZURE/ O365Other
- FTJunior/Mid Front-end Developer/DesignerOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD