Western Digital My Book Studio
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Seagate Expands Portfolio with 12TB Drives for NAS and Desktop Computing
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
- AMD Radeon Pro Graphics powers Amazon Web Services AppStream 2.0
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
- ASUSTOR Announces Official Launch of ADM 3.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTIT Contract ManagerWA
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperACT
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTBusiness analyst - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCWorkforce Analyst Contract opportunity in MelbourneVIC
- CCMySQL Database AdministratorQLD
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- CCService DesignerACT
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTSAP Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - ApplicationsOther
- FTexecutive OfficerOther
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- CCSystems AnalystACT
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- CCClient-side Front End Developer (Angular 2)ACT