Mirror is a free software utility that copies a folder structure from one location to another.
- Free, simple to use
- Long location listings are truncated
Mirror worked fine in our hands-on tests, and it can be invoked by a script. Our only real complaint is that long location listings are truncated (wrapped out of view, actually). If your backup needs can be met by a simple incremental copy routine, then this tiny utility fits the bill.
Mirror couldn't be simpler to use, and couldn't be more handy. Put simply, what this free program does is what it's named — it mirrors, i.e. copies a folder structure from one location to another.
Once a folder structure (e.g., My Documents and all its subfolders) has been copied, only added or changed files are copied — which makes Mirror very efficient and fast.
The Mirror interface consists of single dialog-like window with Source, Target, Help and Mirror buttons. The first two buttons open file dialogs where you define what is backed up and where it's backed up to. Click on the locations listed to their left, and a window to them will open. Help is obvious and Mirror invokes the backup.
There are only three options: Synchronize target (remove files in target location that don't exist at the source location), Minimize (the window — while running), and Auto exit, or exit after finishing.
Join the newsletter!
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Latest News Articles
- JBL take smart speakers back to the living room Link 300
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Business Analyst x 4NSW
- FTSenior Front-End DeveloperOther
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- FTService Now Alfabet integration specialistOther
- FTCloud EngineerOther
- FTAPS5 Project OfficerACT
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSQL Infrastructure Engineer / DBAOther
- CCNetwork Problem Management Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTApplication Delivery Manager - HealthcareQLD
- FTCustomer Data AnalystOther
- FTIT Security EngineerOther
- FTIT Program ManagerOther
- FTMS SchedulerOther
- FTLead Java DeveloperOther
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!NSW
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- TPTechnical Support ResourceVIC
- CCIT Project ManagerNSW
- TPEL1 Project ManagerACT