The latest update to the Gboard app for Android brings a flurry of new changes, including a toolbar option for selecting and editing text, and better control over the size of your keyboard.
Social media was enabled by the digital revolution and rapid increase in mobile technologyfrom netbooks to tablets, to smartphones and smartwatches. Apps such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and WhatsApp and a whole lot more, are all enjoyed by social media users. It is estimated there will be 2.67 billion social network users by 2018.
Tired of Tinder? There are new, more interesting ways to find a date this Valentine’s Day.
Google begins to crack down on Play Store apps with dubious privacy policies, warning developers that it will take action beginning March 15.
Video calling is finally coming to the world's more than one billion WhatsApp users on Android, iOS, and Windows.
Weight loss needn't be hard. In fact, you can lose weight with just a few taps on your phone screen each day.
The latest move attempts to improve the app discovery process so it's not unfairly used by developers seeking an unfair advantage.
When you buy a boat, they say the best day is the day you buy it and the second best day is the day you sell it. Whether it’s terrifying depreciation, mooring fees, cleaning fees and/or maintenance fees, there’s something to put dread into many buyers of anything larger than a small fishing boat. There’s also the issue that boats need to be used regularly lest the hull’s turn into fully-developed, barnacle-fueled ecosystems – but renting and lending them out can be a liability and risk-laden kerfuffle too.
A flexible third-party calendar app for macOS and iOS that works with all leading cloud services.
Apple's iMessage service will have a much bigger impact than you think. It's all about the App Store.
iOS 10 allows apps to provider Caller ID labels for incoming voice calls, and automatically block callers, too.
Have you ever ignored the person you are with, be it a boyfriend or a friend, in order to look for a suitable #quoteoftheday (with just the right mix of inspiration and cute) to wow your hundred-something Instagram admirers?
A rogue Pokémon Go helper application with over 500,000 downloads on Google Play had Trojan code that downloaded root exploits to take over Android devices.
Unlike Twitter, Instagram is making it easier to curb abuse with comment moderation.
Facebook today announced Messenger Platform v1.2, and the company's head of Messenger, David Marcus, says it is committed to making the bot experience even better than traditional app experiences.
Get your complimentary whitepaper here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gboard update brings text selection mode and resizing to Android keyboard app
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
- WhatsApp finally launches video calling
- Google Play is cracking down on fake reviews and fraudulent install numbers
- New call-blocking apps in iOS 10 can stop spams and scams before they reach you
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTIT Analyst- Governance, Compliance, Strategy, AssuranceOther
- FTLotus Notes Developer X 3Other
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCApplication Developer - DatastageVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Mobile ApplicationsOther
- CCRisk and Compliance Coordinator-BathurstNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCTRIM Support OfficerACT
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- TPCollaboration Tools ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork ArchitectQLD
- CCOffice Administration - TelcoVIC
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- CCSenior Application DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTPrincipal and Senior Policy Officers - Multiple RolesOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTControls Advisor - SAP GRCOther
- FTEconomic AnalystACT