Apple has officially launched a new framework called Project Catalyst that will make it easy for developers to create Mac versions of their iPhone and iPad apps.
Apps - News
Apple outlined several new iOS 13 features during its WWDC keynote, but there's a lot it didn't have time to mention.
With over a billion users, iOS is one of the biggest consumer operating systems in the world. Here's how it's going to change your iPhone and iPad this fall.
In another piece of bad news for Samsung this week, the Galaxy Wearable app for Android devices is currently broken, with many users reporting sign-in problems.
Owners of Sony's Android-powered Bravia TVs now have access to a dedicated Foxtel Now app.
Apple hopes to be a new destination for cord cutters, but Netflix remains a no-show.
The updates set up users for the 64-bit future of macOS.
Apple reported to launch its new video service in April or May, without Netflix, Hulu, and possibly HBO
Apple is going to have trouble getting its service off the ground without the biggest names in streaming.
After TechCrunch outed a Facebook app that was collecting data by circumventing the App Store, Apple blocked the company from running internal iOS apps.
Facebook has been paying volunteers money each month to install an app on their phone called ‘Facebook Research’ according to a report from TechCrunch. This application watches and records activity and actions on a phone and sends that information ba...
A report from Cheddar says that Apple is planning to launch a new premium subscription service for video games that will function like Netflix.
Apple's Airplay 2 and HomeKit tech will be in many 2019 smart TVs, but what about the TV you already own?
Most of the big TV vendors have announced support for Apple's AirPlay and HomeKit technology in their 2019 TVs. Vizio is going back and adding support to its 2017 and newer models.
AMD has refreshed and upgraded their premiere software suite with a bevy of new features ahead of 2019.
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) will offer customers Apple Pay in January, it announced today.
A Reddit user has created an awesome web player for Apple Music.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Millions of iOS apps may be coming to the Mac thanks to Project Catalyst
- Here are all the new iOS 13 features Apple didn't reveal on the WWDC stage
- iOS 13 and iPadOS 13: The 5 things you need to know
- Galaxy Watch users report app outage
- Foxtel Now comes to Sony's Bravia TVs
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?