It's a much faster way to download a new app, but not everyone can try it out just yet.
Apps - News
Online streaming and Internet TV company, Netflix, has launched its service globally, simultaneously bringing its Internet TV network to more than 130 new countries around the world. The company made the announcement – and the service went live – dur...
Ever tried to use Google Maps in an area with spotty – or even no – Internet access? That may no longer be an issue.
A critical vulnerability is affecting 600 million Samsung devices including the company’s new flagship device, the S6.
St George Bank has activated Touch ID login for its iOS mobile application following the successful implementation and trials of the biometric technology by subsidiary, Bank of Melbourne.
The Bank of Melbourne has claimed a first by adding support for biometric technology within its mobile banking application.
If you have trouble recognising your rump from your tenderloin, you probably need the Meat Cuts app, which gives you a visual breakdown of the different parts of beef, lamb, veal, and goat. Yes, goat. (Our Mobile Editor, Tony Ibrahim loves goat.)
Fetch TV has launched a desktop application programmed to block all FIFA World Cup results for those of you unfortunate enough to miss out on the live action.
Delivery Hero announced it has partnered with Samsung to make its app part of Samsung Wallet.
Google has made it possible to access your Windows or Mac PC computer on your smartphone. Doing so requires two things: an Android smartphone and the Chrome browser.
Mozilla is on track to debut the new "Australis" user interface for Firefox next month after promoting the UI to its beta build last week.
Children now have their very own travel app for iOS devices.
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) has finally made its catch up TV service, iView, available on Android smartphones and tablets, but the service is currently only compatible with selected devices.
Instagram is now available for Windows phones, some three years after the photo-sharing app's launch, the company announced Wednesday.
Buying Apple products from your iPad just got a whole lot easier. More than three years after Cupertino released an Apple Store app for the iPhone, the company has finally followed it up with an Apple Store app for iPad.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Clips Introduces Selfie Scenes for Immersive 360-Degree Selfies on iPhone X
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Samsung and Latitude Financial Services Partner to Bring Samsung Pay to More Australians
- NAB go in on Google Assistant integration with new app
- Trend Micro launches new Home Network Scanner
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- PTDirector Programme Management OfficeSA
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD
- FTAxiomSL Technical ConsultantOther
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- CCDevOps Engineer - Maximo - TelcoVIC
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- CCData Center Operations EngineerWA
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTCloud Solution ArchitectOther
- FTTableau DeveloperQLD
- CCF5 Operational Support EngineerWA
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectNSW
- TPCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTChange Manager, SAPConnect TransformationOther
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTAutomation Tester - 12 month contract - Big 4 BankOther
- FTMySQL Database Administrator- Meadowbank locationOther
- FTJunior Account Manager - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTAccount Business Management Officer/Operations ManagerACT
- FTApplication Packaging EngineerOther
- CCAdlib DeveloperVIC
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTInfrastructure Solutions Architect - Converged InfrastructureOther