Weight loss needn't be hard. In fact, you can lose weight with just a few taps on your phone screen each day.
Apps - Reviews
A flexible third-party calendar app for macOS and iOS that works with all leading cloud services.
Mobile phones have done much to cull casual watch wearing. But this Swiss startup felt that those who rely on their phones to tell the time could use something a bit more elaborate.
Gesture-based app smoothly integrates multiple document annotation.
A great app for making snippets useful in a whole lot more places.
This calendar and to-do app is an excellent way to get organized and plan your day.
Fills the street-view void in Apple Maps on all your iOS devices.
How are those fitness resolutions coming along? If you're like me in the beginning of Autumn, your bathing suit is telling you to go to the gym, but your sweatpants are like, "nah girl, you're good!" Are you?
Giphy wants to be the one-stop-shop for all your GIF-sharing needs. But how does the new Giphy Keys compare to other GIF-focused iOS keyboards?
Want to make your wireless connections safer and faster? We review nine free Windows apps that can help you monitor performance and safety at home, in the office or in the wild.
2016 may still be young, but there’s already a whole crop of new amazing and inspirational beauty apps for your phone or tablet. Try these seven amazing beauty apps — from trending products to the best digital makeover — to get completely gorgeous, w...
The aftermath of a road accident can be one of the most stressful things you’ll experience, especially if false claims or conflicting opinions arise. A crash cam can help you deal with this by documenting the incident, but thanks to Uniden’s Crash Ca...
Angry Birds Go! is Rovio Entertainment’s first move away from the traditional style of its Angry Birds franchise (Bad Piggies aside). While its graphics and design are reminiscent of Mario Kart, the mobile racing game retains its Finnish developer’s ...
MOG was founded in June 2005 as a social network and blog for music, and it launched its own subscription-based music streaming Web service in December 2009, which was followed by a mobile app in July 2011. While it’s not new, it has grown in relevan...
Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is an endless runner which will take you to a hypnotic planet of colour and rainbows as you jump from platform to platform, collecting fairies and dashing stars for points, while gathering tears (or water drops; we can’t decide...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gboard update brings text selection mode and resizing to Android keyboard app
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
- WhatsApp finally launches video calling
- Google Play is cracking down on fake reviews and fraudulent install numbers
- New call-blocking apps in iOS 10 can stop spams and scams before they reach you
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FT.Net Developer (Senior)WA
- FTSenior Node.js DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ISU Device ManagementNSW
- TPSolution Architect - NetworkQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- FTNetwork Solution Architect -Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCAgile Delivery SpecialistACT
- TPNetwork & System EngineerNSW
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos DeveloperACT
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Product OwnerQLD
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst - PageUp implementationOther
- FTUX DesignerOther