ASUS unleashes new laptops amid Calvin Klein's latest runway creations.
Asus Centre - Features
As handheld devices become more like full-fledged computers in their own right, the question of whether business travelers might be better served by leaving their laptops at home is again being asked by IT managers and end users alike. But that still...
Like a diamond, a digital media player or a rare coin, the latest mini-notebooks are good things in small packages. By squeezing a lot of computing power into a very mobile package at a hard-to-beat price, they are turning the established mobile peck...
Hacking isn't just for geeks anymore. In this era of ubiquitous gadgetry and free information, anyone with a screwdriver can do a little unauthorized tinkering. Sure, the word hacking has negative connotations. But hacking is really about being a do-...
No two industries appear more dissimilar than those of PCs and fashion. One has long been marketed on style, the other on function. One is dominated by female consumers, the other by male buyers.
Mini-laptops are among the hottest new products this year and with the back-to-school sales season upon us, I created a list of items to help you choose the right one.
Just because you can do something, that doesn't mean you should. That old truism goes double for computers. But some PC geeks are so fanatical about performance, so doggedly determined to push their hardware to extremes, that they'll go to ridiculous...
For some users, the new generation of ultraportable notebooks comes close to embodying the Holy Grail for road warriors. Their laptop-like keyboards make them more usable for typing tasks than smart phones, but they are lighter and cheaper than tradi...
We all know that the Eee PC 901 is better than its predecessor, but what makes it tick? We peeled the top layer off our test unit to take a look inside.
Before the Eee PC 901 hits Aussie shores, we go under the hood of the original Eee PC to find out what makes it tick.
Digital photo frames that print, ultraslim monitors, and small robots that hammer themselves when an IM arrives are just the tip of the wacky-and-innovative-device iceberg at Computex Taiwan 2008. Take a look at what we found.
Computex: Asus has offered the first look at what its upcoming all-in-one desktop may look like, and shown an Eee family roadmap featuring previously unannounced products alongside the Eee Box B202 mini PC and 42-inch LCD Eee TV.
If it's a home entertainment notebook you're lusting after, look no further than the latest offering from ASUS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Asus Shows Laptop Sharing Concept
- Asustek Eee PC, motherboard shipments hit by downturn
- Asus debuts S121 netbook with Windows 7 and 512GB SSD
- Asustek to unveil US$200 Eee PC netbook next year
- Acer netbook shipments to beat Asus's Eee PC
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- FTRelocate to Perth for Technology OpportunitiesQLD
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieQLD
- CCMaximo DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |WA
- FTSales AssociateACT
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- CCAudio-Visual DesignerVIC
- FTPenetration TesterOther
- TPSolution Architect | Azure | CRMQLD
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTAgile Project Manager x 2NSW
- CCTechnical Product ManagerQLD
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- CCCommercial & Public Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Risk Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- TPIT Procurement Officer - Multiple PositionsQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectNSW