ASUS unleashes new laptops amid Calvin Klein's latest runway creations.
Asus Centre - Slideshows
We all know that the Eee PC 901 is better than its predecessor, but what makes it tick? We peeled the top layer off our test unit to take a look inside.
Before the Eee PC 901 hits Aussie shores, we go under the hood of the original Eee PC to find out what makes it tick.
Digital photo frames that print, ultraslim monitors, and small robots that hammer themselves when an IM arrives are just the tip of the wacky-and-innovative-device iceberg at Computex Taiwan 2008. Take a look at what we found.
If it's a home entertainment notebook you're lusting after, look no further than the latest offering from ASUS.
When the Eee PC first landed on the Australian market in December, it made huge waves due to its low price and ultraportable size.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Asus Shows Laptop Sharing Concept
- Asustek Eee PC, motherboard shipments hit by downturn
- Asus debuts S121 netbook with Windows 7 and 512GB SSD
- Asustek to unveil US$200 Eee PC netbook next year
- Acer netbook shipments to beat Asus's Eee PC
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystems Support EngineerOther
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTDigital Designer Jnr / MidOther
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- TPTest AnalystSA
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- PTPart-time Cisco EngineerWA
- TPHelp desk AnalystsACT
- FTSiebel Design AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Agile BAOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportSA
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT