The GPU designer wants to provide the computational power for the autonomous vehicle industry, and has also opened up early access to Holodeck, its intelligent virtual reality platform
The affordable, good-looking, rear-wheel-drive, sideways-friendly is an impressive automobile.
Looks great, nimble, sticks to the road but can go sideways at the push of a button. This affordable rear-wheel-drive sports car is great fun and won't draw snide looks from passers-by.
Do you need to get bodies or cargo across country quickly? This is well worth a look!
Ford's Everest comes as a seven-seat large SUV. We took the kids and grand parents on a tour of the Hunter Valley, north of Sydney, eschewing the highway for the fast backroads of The Convict Trail via Wolombi - a popular biker route.
Google has partnered with Volvo and Audi to build Android Auto right into the car, no phone required. We take a look at everything it can do.
What's the relationship between Amazon and autonomous vehicles? Amazon is changing the way products and services are delivered to customers, and so will autonomous vehicles, Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang believes.
Sony has developed a CCD image sensor that can help autonomous cars make sense of electronic road signs and see better when transitioning between dark tunnels and daylight.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk today tweeted an update on the sale of his company's latest product, roof shingles that double as solar power generators.
Ford is hiring 400 engineers to support its efforts to build connected-vehicle tech and plans to establish a new Research and Engineering Center to focus on connectivity in Ottawa, Ontario.
It's pretty and simple to drive. But does buying this mean you've given up on life?
Small, autonomous shuttles have been transporting passengers around Sion, Switzerland for free in an attempt to integrate autonomous vehicles into cities.
Ever wanted to see what happens in the garage? What the team eats and drinks? What they look like when they're chilling between races? Good Gear Guide goes the hard yards to find out
All eyes might be on the big new cars, swept-back front wings, massive rear tyres, neck muscle definition of the drivers, but absolutely nobody is paying any attention to one of the most prominent parts of pit lane...
Watch this expert video review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
- The 'Amazon effect' will drive autonomous vehicles, Nvidia CEO says
- Sony's clever image sensor helps autonomous cars see better
- Tesla to begin taking orders for its solar roof shingles
- Ford hires 400 mobile connectivity engineers
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTSolution Architect/Designer - Telecom IndustryOther
- FTMiddleware Engineer/ Tibco ActiveMatrix or other ESBOther
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCProgram DirectorQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- FTBackend Java DevelopersNSW
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - SydneyNSW
- FTField ConsultantOther
- TPProject Manager - Records ManagementVIC
- FTData ModellingACT
- FTProgram Director - ieMROther
- FTUnix/Linux EngineersOther
- FTTest Automation EngineerVIC
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CC2 x Technical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSenior Salesforce Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- FTBDM/Account Manager - TechnologyACT