Google has partnered with Volvo and Audi to build Android Auto right into the car, no phone required. We take a look at everything it can do.
What's the relationship between Amazon and autonomous vehicles? Amazon is changing the way products and services are delivered to customers, and so will autonomous vehicles, Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang believes.
Sony has developed a CCD image sensor that can help autonomous cars make sense of electronic road signs and see better when transitioning between dark tunnels and daylight.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk today tweeted an update on the sale of his company's latest product, roof shingles that double as solar power generators.
Ford is hiring 400 engineers to support its efforts to build connected-vehicle tech and plans to establish a new Research and Engineering Center to focus on connectivity in Ottawa, Ontario.
It's pretty and simple to drive. But does buying this mean you've given up on life?
Small, autonomous shuttles have been transporting passengers around Sion, Switzerland for free in an attempt to integrate autonomous vehicles into cities.
Ever wanted to see what happens in the garage? What the team eats and drinks? What they look like when they're chilling between races? Good Gear Guide goes the hard yards to find out
All eyes might be on the big new cars, swept-back front wings, massive rear tyres, neck muscle definition of the drivers, but absolutely nobody is paying any attention to one of the most prominent parts of pit lane...
It's day one of the first Grand Prix of the 2017 season. We did the first Pit Lane tour and took a bunch of pictures.
Is it Subaru's prettiest car ever? What's it like to drive? Would we buy one? Should you?
Surviving SXSW without Uber and Lyft had its hiccups, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been.
The concept vehicle is designed by Chinese startup Nio and offers a glimpse of the company's dream for the future of autonomous, connected travel.
HP’s OfficeJet range of printers can help your business improve quality and efficiency while cutting prices!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The 'Amazon effect' will drive autonomous vehicles, Nvidia CEO says
- Sony's clever image sensor helps autonomous cars see better
- Baidu to share autonomous vehicle technology
- Tesla to begin taking orders for its solar roof shingles
- Ford hires 400 mobile connectivity engineers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTPHP Developer (Moodle)SA
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- CCMicrosoft (Sharepoint) Specialist-Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Agile & Digital FocusOther
- FTData AnalystQLD
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- FTUX DesignerOther
- TPDigital/Application ArchitectNSW
- FTTeam Lead Enterprise Services & InfrastructureOther
- FTCitrix Engineer | 6 month contractOther
- FTApplication Tester & Quality Assurance AnalystOther
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos DeveloperACT
- CCMicrosoft (Sharepoint) Specialist-Bathurst or Port MacquarieQLD
- TPKnowledge Management LeadVIC
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- CCOSS Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP BO LeadNSW
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- FTIT TrainerOther
- FTSenior Analyst/Delivery LeadOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Service EconomicsNSW