Taxify is introducing upfront pricing in Australia.
LG Electronics and Luxoft have announced a new partnership that will see WebOS expand from TVs to cars.
Navman has introduced the Drive Duo 2, a GPS with a HD Dash Cam built-in.
Navman has announced its 2018 range, which includes the EZY450LMT, the MY690LMMT and the Drive Duo SUV.
Navman has unveiled its 2018 MiVUE dash cam range.
With a compact and contemporary design, Uniden's new range of iGO Cams are intended to provide vehicle owners with additional driver assist features as well as high quality video recording of accidents and other events.
LASER, Australia’s home-grown consumer electronics brand, has unveiled a range of five new cutting-edge crash cameras that take in-vehicle incident recording to the next level.
The GPU designer wants to provide the computational power for the autonomous vehicle industry, and has also opened up early access to Holodeck, its intelligent virtual reality platform
The affordable, good-looking, rear-wheel-drive, sideways-friendly is an impressive automobile.
Looks great, nimble, sticks to the road but can go sideways at the push of a button. This affordable rear-wheel-drive sports car is great fun and won't draw snide looks from passers-by.
Gaming laptop giant, MSI, has been named fourth in a global competition for the best laptop brand. This is yet another accolade for the company which has constantly held a significant share of the notebook market.
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Taxify rolls out fixed pricing
- IFA 2018: LG ink parternship with Luxoft to bring WebOS to cars
- Navman Introduces Drive Duo 2
- Navman introduces 2018 GPS range
- Navman releases 2018 MiVUE Dash Cam range
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?