Intel's NUC and Compute Cards might look small at first glance but the future of both products is one filled with tall ambitions. However, they're only the beginning of the big ideas that Intel was exploring off at their booth at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
ASUS' presence at this year's CES was located at a venue away from the maelstrom of the show floor but the wealthy range of new product being shown here made it a destination worth finding the time to visit.
Everything announced by Dell at this year's CES.
Intel has announced that the next-generation of its ultra-portable NUC desktops PCs will incorporate Radeon RX Vega M Graphics, enabling them to arrive ready for both VR and gaming experiences.
There weren’t many big game-changing surprises, but there were a lot of awesome notebooks, storage and networking products in 2017. Here are our picks for the best.
Made for video editing, 3D graphics, VR, and software development, Apple's new pro Mac is an engineering feat.
There's a hole that allows access to the user name 'root' without a password during user confirmation prompts in macOS High Sierra.
Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review: a modestly-priced machine with a surprising amount of grunt
If you’re after a no-nonsense desktop PC that has just enough grunt to tackle most of the games you’ll want to play this holiday season and just enough upgradability to be viable over the long term, the Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop is absolutely worth consideration.
The latest version of Apple's MacOS - High Sierra - has moved out of beta and is now downloadable as a free software update for Mac users worldwide.
The traditional PC market in Australia is looking positive, unlike the downward trend faced by the rest of the world.
ASUS has announced that their VivoMini VM45 has been updated with up to 7th Generation Intel processors, DDR4 memory and built-in SonicMaster audio.
New AI workstation to increase computing power
HP's Omen Desktop is upping its game, shedding the old, boring box with "gaming facade stapled on" for a bigger, faster, and slicker design that's better-equipped for serious gameplay.
While Computex in 2017 couldn't match the 2016 show for case mods, what was on offer was certainly impressive.
It may not be a hot category anymore, but good desktop PCs are still around if you know where to look
Our top rated PCs for February 2012
Here are all the Medion PCs we've reviewed to date
Notebooks may be more popular, but PCs are still around
Virtualisation has long been a popular feature among Synology users - and it’s not hard to see why. The company’s modern network attached storage solutions are already capable of far more than just streamlined data storage, and with those new capabilities come with exciting possibilities.
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By ASUS
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Dell
- CES 2018: Intel Reveals VR-Ready ‘Hades Canyon’ NUC
- iMac Pro first look: Apple’s most powerful Mac is a multiprocessing beast
- macOS High Sierra ‘root’ security issue allows admin access to your Mac—but there's a fix
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCHFC Project Officer - Governance and ReportingVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- CCMiddleware Messaging SpecialistVIC
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- FTManagement AccountantOther
- CCService Desk :Team LeadWA
- FTIntegration SpecialistNSW
- FTEPMO Support AnalystWA
- FTSystems Co-ordinatorOther
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- CCData Migration Test AnalystNSW
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- TPSenior Applications Project ManagerACT
- CCGeospatial Project ManagerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer, Continuous Delivery, Cloud AutomationOther
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTTest Manager - InfrastructureOther
- TPAndroid DeveloperQLD
- TPAgile Project ManagerQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTProject Control AnalystSA