Sennheiser's GSP 350 headset isn't a looker, nor does it have a cheap price tag, but its sound quality is up there with the best headsets in its tier.
Audio-Technica's $300 ATH-AG1X is the most expensive wired gaming headset we've ever reviewed—and sadly, not the best-sounding.
Currently, a common piece of advice is to not buy gaming headset, and instead purchase headphones from a respectable company. Sennheiser's Game Zero makes that strategy unnecessary.
Bose QuietControl 30 wireless headphones review: A nearly perfect set of active noise-canceling earphones
One minor shortcoming kept us from giving these headphones a perfect score.
The new Siberia 840 adds Bluetooth to the old Siberia 800/H Wireless model, but not much else.
Astro's new A50 packs in a base station that doubles as a charging station so it's always ready to go, but $300 is a lot of money for a gaming headset these days.
Apple says it took "courage" to remove the headphone jack from the iPhone 7. But there's another way to look at it: The advanced technology loaded in the $159 Airpod wireless headset may have made Apple's decision easier.
Is there a reason that companies don't put batteries in earbuds already? Is it something Samsung already should be worried about?
Bose is better at masking jet-engine drone, but Sony is no slouch on that score and ultimately it offers the better-sounding cans.
No matter how much you love Apple gear, you’re going to have trouble loving AirPods.
How Apple could apply the lessons of its wireless AirPods to the next iPhone, Apple Watch, and even the car.
We pick the best budget gaming headset and the best overall headset for your PC gaming.
These budget headphones are the best you can buy from the last 12 months.
These are our top picks for headphones in the last 12 months.
These are the best headphones you can buy from the last 12 months.
These are the best headphones, of all kinds, that we've reviewed in the last year.
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerOther
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- CCSenior Master Data AnalystNSW
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Development Expert – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCMultiple Project Managers - Networks - TelcoVIC
- FTPHP Developer / Software EngineerNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Application Project ManagerNSW
- CCCloud Orchestration SpecialistNSW
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTDesktop Engineer - Level 1 and 2Other
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- FTAutomation Test AnalystWA
- FTLinux Support EngineerOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTProject CoordinatorSA