Hovering around the midpoint of the company’s initial offering, the AKG N60 on-ear headphones sit nicely above the brand’s in-ear entries but well below their studio-grade N90Q headphones. They’re envisioned as a natural companion for those who spend a lot of time on the go, and priced pretty-competitively
The WF-1000X true wireless earbuds might lack hi-res or lossless Bluetooth codecs like AptX but the inclusion of noise-cancellation makes all the difference - and makes it an easy choice for audiophiles looking for an alternative to the AirPods.
With the holiday season creeping up on us, now is a great time to recap and take stock of what true wireless earbuds are and aren’t really worth your money.
The Jaybird RUN earbuds are envisioned as a solid option for users who want quality audio on-the-go and an even better one for those already-invested in the capabilities of the Jaybird App.
The simplicity of design and the great futuristic look of these earphones, makes Dearear Buoyant my pick for in-ear wireless earphones.
Harman Australia / New Zealand has relaunched the AKG brand into the consumer audio space, announcing four lifestyle headphones of varying shapes, sizes and feature-sets.
Plantronics has announced the launch of two new additions to its award winning BackBeat FIT Family; the company’s portfolio of wireless sport headphones.
The small changes Jabra make here go a long way towards keeping the Elite Sport earbuds a pretty appealing option for fitness freaks - even if they arguably could (and should) have taken things much further.
Google's AI-first approach to hardware is taking it in new directions, with smart earbuds and cameras amongst the new gadgets unveiled at the Made By Google event in San Francisco.
At first glance, the Cloud Alpha looks a lot like the original Cloud and Cloud II. However, below the more-vibrant (rose red paired with a stark black) exterior lies some new tech that distinguishes from what’s come before in a pretty major way.
Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
Over 100,000 tuned in online to this morning’s Google Event to get a first look at how the tech giant will topping last year’s stunning debut in the hardware space. By the end, this saw The Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max speakers officially unveiled.
Bose has announced that a refreshed model of its popular QC35 headphones will now offer seamless voice access to Google Assistant and new settings to control ambient noise.
Headphones brand Jabra is expanding its market-leading Evolve range of headsets with the Jabra Evolve 75e – time adding an earbud design to the range which has sold over 2.5 million units worldwide.
Jaybird have bolstered their range ahead of the holiday season by announcing their first true wireless sports earbuds, called the Jaybird RUN.
HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology has announced the pre-order of its next generation gaming headset – HyperX Cloud Alpha.
These budget headphones are the best you can buy from the last 12 months.
These are our top picks for headphones in the last 12 months.
These are the best headphones you can buy from the last 12 months.
These are the best headphones, of all kinds, that we've reviewed in the last year.
Increase productivity and real time collaboration with minimal friction! Read this reviewer's experience with the Huddle Board to find out more.
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Harman ANZ relaunches AKG into the consumer market with new range
- Plantronics Expands its Award-Winning BackBeat FIT Family
- Google marries AI, hardware and software with Made By Google
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCDevelopment Lead - Java - TelcoVIC
- TPPrincipal Data AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTMaximo EngineerOther
- TPProject OfficerVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCITSM Integration Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTInfrastructure Design Engineer, DC Power, CommunicationsOther
- CCMid-level SAP Architect - Brisbane basedVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- FTSystems/Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- FTSAP PSCD Analyst and PSCD FunctionalistOther
- FTDevOps Engineer - Financial ServicesOther
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- FTChange Analyst, Transformation, SAPOther
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther