AOC has just unveiled its latest AGON professional gaming display.
Samsung has announced that its new ultra-wide QLED gaming monitor will be making its way to the Australian market from early November.
BenQ Australia has announced a new product in their latest series of monitors designed for optimal eye health and immaculate colour reproduction.
The AbleGamers charity's new Player Panels bring gamers with disabilities and developers together to make games more inclusive.
Dell's UltraSharp UP2718Q HDR monitor comes with 1,000 nits brightness, a huge color spectrum, and a big ol' price tag of $2,000.
Samsung's is reportedly cooking up some ridiculous panel magic for later in 2017.
Getting 8K displays to work with the most fully loaded Windows 10 PCs can be difficult, as Dell is finding out.
Dell's UP3218K 8K monitor is made for deep-pocketed professionals.
LG's 4K HDR monitor now has pricing info and a general release date. The future of PC displays is almost here.
Dell's got a new mega-display that's not high end, but will appeal to any company or school looking for a friendlier price.
Dell's massive 43 Ultra HD 4K Multi-Client Monitor does something special: it combines inputs from four independent devices into one massive 43-inch 4K display, with no ugly bezels getting in the way.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 says goodbye to VGA support by ditching DVI-I connections.
Desktop monitors are undergoing a renaissance.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Consumer watchdog claims company made false representations in Father’s Day promotion
These are the top rated monitors we've reviewed in the last year.
Need a collaboration tool for the modern office environment? Read this senior executive's review to find out more!
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCAPI Developer - ApigeeVIC
- CCProject Director - Gold CoastQLD
- FTChange ManagerSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTPractice Director Quality AssuranceSA
- TPFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTHealthcare Pre-Sales Consultant - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPInstructional DesignerNSW
- CCWorkforce Capacity Analyst - Contract with Large Telco in Pennant HillsNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Change ManagerOther
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTJunior Python Developer - TradingOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA