Heading back to school or university? Why not aid your studies with an inexpensive Android phone!
Back to School - Roundups
You may well be able to use your smartphone for most of your photography needs, but sometimes you need a dedicated camera to get optimal results. Maybe you need more zoom, better image quality or simply a more comfortable way to take photos.
The Ultrabook has been hatched in an effort to make thin and light computers more prominent in the marketplace. It's an initiative by Intel that challenges hardware companies to come up with MacBook Air-like designs for Windows users and so far there...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Judge paves the way for British hacker's extradition to US
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Toshiba's new SSD line features rock-bottom pricing
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)QLD
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTAEM Technology Lead - Blue Chip companyNSW
- FTMidrange Application Developer (.Net)ACT
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - FinanceQLD
- TPMaster Portfolio SchedulerVIC
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- FTHelpdesk SupportNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCProject Manager - Knowledge Management Project - TelcoVIC
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksVIC
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieQLD
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTService Delivery AnalystNSW
- TPSAS DeveloperWA
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- TPSoftware Licensing SpecialistNSW
- TPLinux System AdministratorQLD