Intel yesterday had a fancy launch for its Core i3, Core i5 and Core i7 CPUs. With over a dozen vendors on hand to showcase their latest laptops, PCs and more, the event was the largest we've seen in some time and there was a suitably large crowd on hand to take it all in.
Back to School - Slideshows
Christmas may be over, but that doesn't mean the savings are. With students shortly heading back to school, there are plenty of bargains to be found. We round up some of the best of the week, including dirt cheap mobile broadband, Google's first smartphone and a great ASUS notebook!
Bag yourself a bargain!
Our favourite apps from the past year
A rechargeable tote back, a smartphone bracelet, snow goggles with an integrated digital camera to record your triumphs and tragedies, and more
We braved bedbugs, bad PR people, long taxi lines, and greasy convention-center food, all to find the hottest new gadgets and gear.
Great deals whether you're back at work or getting ready for school
Some of these add-ons for Google's browser will boost productivity and some are just plain fun.
Mobile searching has just gotten way, way cooler with the new Google Goggles visual search tool for Android, bringing a high-tech twist to accessing information on the go.
Big savings on Dell Wasabi printer, Logitech Squeezebox Boom wireless music system, plus lots more!
Like many other smartphones, the iPhone is quickly becoming a mobile office. When it comes to making hard copies of data stored on the phone, however, it can be time consuming to transfer files to a computer before printing them off. Thankfully, it's also unnecessary: the App Store offers a range of iPhone apps designed for printing, from all-in-one mobile office suites to basic photo printing apps from the manufacturer of your printer.
With Skype's legal troubles now cleared up, it's a good time to learn more about the company than just what features it offers. Here 10 questions designed to give you a better understanding of the peer-to-peer VoIP vendor.
It's no secret that the right frame, finished in the perfect color and style, can improve almost any photo.
Apple's iPhone may have kicked off the app store phenomenon, but believe it or not, there are alternatives.
Get the best bang for your back with these inexpensive, feature-packed printers
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Judge paves the way for British hacker's extradition to US
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Toshiba's new SSD line features rock-bottom pricing
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- CCGen System AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystNSW
- FTCX Lead/Customer experience/Customer marketingOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Strategic Business Analyst - Modernisation ProgramNSW
- FTData Analytics & Visualisation Analyst - SQL, TABLEAU, VBAOther
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BI, Analytics and Data modellingOther
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCBMC Remedy Business AnalystVIC
- FTRelocate to Perth for Software Engineering RolesSA
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions ManagerWA
- FTSAP CRM Functional ConsultantsACT
- FTAudio Visual TechnicianOther
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTHR Business Analyst-Performance Management/Learning ManagementOther
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- FTICT Programme Director – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- TPETL DeveloperNSW