Alienware’s 13-inch notebook, the Alienware 13 means mobile gamers can now experience the revelation that comes with gazing upon an OLED panel.
The Samsung Galaxy Book delivers where it counts in price, performance, and battery life. Despite some weaker points, it's still a good value.
HP revamps its Omen 15 and Omen 17 gaming laptops with new CPUs and GPUs and fresh designs, plus Nvidia's Max-Q technology.
HP's Omen Desktop is upping its game, shedding the old, boring box with "gaming facade stapled on" for a bigger, faster, and slicker design that's better-equipped for serious gameplay.
HP's Omen Accelerator takes the external-GPU dock further, supporting storage and ethernet as well over a Thunderbolt 3 connection.
HP's Omen X Compact Desktop was purely a VR backpack PC in a past life, but for this generation, HP is emphasizing its desktop side.
In the future, your Samsung vacuum cleaner or washing machine will run on an OS called Tizen RT, which is being released and detailed on Tuesday.
In the next year or two, Hewlett Packard Enterprise will add support for Intel Optane storage to its latest Unix servers.
Consumers with HP laptops that have been accidentally recording their keystrokes can easily address the problem with a patch from the PC maker.
Security company Modzero found a program acting as a keylogger in certain HP PCs.
Our oceans are a common pool resource. We as individuals, communities and businesses have the right to enjoy them, but also a responsibility to protect them.
Samsung is now ready to produce faster and even more power-efficient chips than the ones used in the latest Galaxy S8 smartphones.
Reliable analyst Ming-Chi Kuo reports that the Note8 will sport a 6.4-inch screen and the dual camera system we were hoping the S8 would have.
Printing on the go has never been this easy! Read an event planner review on this all-in-one mobile printer
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
- HP's Omen X Compact Desktop can morph into a backpack VR PC
- HP's Omen Accelerator can give your laptop some guts
- HP reboots Omen desktop with more of what gamers love
- Samsung to detail new Tizen OS for smart home appliances, IoT devices
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperWA
- FTOracle Identity Management Solution ArchitectOther
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- TPNetwork & System SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTSAP Release ManagerQLD
- FTDigital Designer Jnr / MidOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTTechnical Business Analysts, Banking, LendingOther
- TPSenior Business Intelligence AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Performance TesterNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTContracts Admin/ Commercial Analyst- NSW Government backgroundOther
- FTService Desk Analyst - Level 1 SupportQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BI, Analytics and Data modellingOther
- FTLead UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst - MediaOther
- FTHR Business Analyst-Performance Management/Learning ManagementOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTProject CoordinatorOther