Vying for a slice of the Ultra HD OLED pie, Sony has put forward a mouth-watering television to rival LG and Panasonic.
Samsung is finally ready to roll out Bixby Voice on the Galaxy S8. Here's everything you need to know to get started.
Alienware’s 13-inch notebook, the Alienware 13 means mobile gamers can now experience the revelation that comes with gazing upon an OLED panel.
The Samsung Galaxy Book delivers where it counts in price, performance, and battery life. Despite some weaker points, it's still a good value.
HP revamps its Omen 15 and Omen 17 gaming laptops with new CPUs and GPUs and fresh designs, plus Nvidia's Max-Q technology.
HP's Omen Desktop is upping its game, shedding the old, boring box with "gaming facade stapled on" for a bigger, faster, and slicker design that's better-equipped for serious gameplay.
HP's Omen Accelerator takes the external-GPU dock further, supporting storage and ethernet as well over a Thunderbolt 3 connection.
HP's Omen X Compact Desktop was purely a VR backpack PC in a past life, but for this generation, HP is emphasizing its desktop side.
In the future, your Samsung vacuum cleaner or washing machine will run on an OS called Tizen RT, which is being released and detailed on Tuesday.
In the next year or two, Hewlett Packard Enterprise will add support for Intel Optane storage to its latest Unix servers.
Consumers with HP laptops that have been accidentally recording their keystrokes can easily address the problem with a patch from the PC maker.
Security company Modzero found a program acting as a keylogger in certain HP PCs.
Our oceans are a common pool resource. We as individuals, communities and businesses have the right to enjoy them, but also a responsibility to protect them.
Samsung is now ready to produce faster and even more power-efficient chips than the ones used in the latest Galaxy S8 smartphones.
Reliable analyst Ming-Chi Kuo reports that the Note8 will sport a 6.4-inch screen and the dual camera system we were hoping the S8 would have.
The impact of the cloud and the as-a-service approach cannot be understated.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
- HP's Omen X Compact Desktop can morph into a backpack VR PC
- HP's Omen Accelerator can give your laptop some guts
- HP reboots Omen desktop with more of what gamers love
- Samsung to detail new Tizen OS for smart home appliances, IoT devices
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCNetIQ DevelopmentNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- CCProject Manager - Desktop RefreshNSW
- TPSenior Change Advisor - Multi-faceted change**NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- CCJunior PMO AnalystACT
- FTBI Support AnalystNSW
- FTVMWare Systems Engineers x3Other
- FTIT Field Services Manager -NationalOther
- FTRadio Communications Field EngineerOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCWorkday ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical LeadOther
- TPSenior Intergration DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Procurement Officer - Government DepartmentQLD
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCIngres DeveloperACT
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD
- FTSoftware TesterOther
- FTTechnical Lead - SitecoreNSW
- FTPA/Team Assistant, IT EnvironmentNSW
- CCManual and Automation TesterQLD
- CCSenior Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Developer- CANBERRA BASEDQLD
- FTTechnical Support SpecialistACT