HP revamps its Omen 15 and Omen 17 gaming laptops with new CPUs and GPUs and fresh designs, plus Nvidia's Max-Q technology.
HP's Omen X Compact Desktop was purely a VR backpack PC in a past life, but for this generation, HP is emphasizing its desktop side.
HP's Omen Desktop is upping its game, shedding the old, boring box with "gaming facade stapled on" for a bigger, faster, and slicker design that's better-equipped for serious gameplay.
HP's Omen Accelerator takes the external-GPU dock further, supporting storage and ethernet as well over a Thunderbolt 3 connection.
In the future, your Samsung vacuum cleaner or washing machine will run on an OS called Tizen RT, which is being released and detailed on Tuesday.
In the next year or two, Hewlett Packard Enterprise will add support for Intel Optane storage to its latest Unix servers.
Consumers with HP laptops that have been accidentally recording their keystrokes can easily address the problem with a patch from the PC maker.
Security company Modzero found a program acting as a keylogger in certain HP PCs.
Our oceans are a common pool resource. We as individuals, communities and businesses have the right to enjoy them, but also a responsibility to protect them.
Reliable analyst Ming-Chi Kuo reports that the Note8 will sport a 6.4-inch screen and the dual camera system we were hoping the S8 would have.
MSI has roared into 2021, invoking the spirit of a legendary dragon and delivering a new range of laptops for both gaming and everyday use. At an online event, MSIology – The Ultimate Shockwave, the gaming giant brought the ancient Babylonian Ishtar Gate back to life, summoned the dragon, Tiamat, the mother of all gods, and in honour of its great strength and power launched a special Tiamat edition of its new GE76 Raider laptop.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung launches new Galaxy A smartphones in Australia
- Samsung upgrade their Australian tablet range
- Dell launches its Rugged range
- Sony launches three new 4K HDR Home Cinema Projectors
- HP launches Omen by HP Challenger Series Tournament
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?