Samsung will reportedly begin selling a 128GB Galaxy S8+ variant with 6GB of RAM, but it will only be available in China and Korea.
Brand Centre - News
The costly Galaxy Note7 debacle, which led to the recall of about 3 million smartphones because of overheating batteries, seems to be behind Samsung Electronics, with the company forecasting a 48 percent growth in operating profit in the first quarte...
Phone Arena benchmarked the battery in the Galaxy S8+ and found that it got 8 hours, better than any other Android phone and even besting the iPhone 7. But Samsung's default settings limit the display's full potential.
A researcher has uncovered some 40 serious vulnerabilities in Samsung's code that could be remotely exploited by hackers.
In its exhaustive testing, DisplayMate give Samsung's Galaxy S8 and S8+ the highest grade ever for a smartphone display, an A+.
CIO.com senior writer Sarah White evaluates the features and design of Dell's newest hybrid offering, the XPS 13 2-in-1.
Samsung has a portfolio of devices and appliances that would make Apple envious. But unlike Apple, Samsung devices don't work well together.
Samsung launched sleek new Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphones with features including facial recognition, an intelligent agent called Bixby and Samsung Pass for secure e-commerce mobile payments.
We take Samsung's new flagship phones for a spin. They do practically everything.
The docking station will connect to a big screen using HDMI and let you use your Android apps in a full desktop environment.
Samsung's newest flagship phone offerers 4K capability, an AMOLED display, and, hopefully, a safer battery.
The iPhone 8 would benefit from the Galaxy S8's edge-to-edge display, augmented reality camera, and a smarter assistant.
You can't use the PlayStation 4 Pro to play UHD Blu-ray, but if you have any locally saved 4K files you can watch them on Sony's console.
Samsung revealed Monday that Bixby, an intelligent voice assistant, will run on the Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone being unveiled next week.
We got a glimpse of Sony's future—a world full of augmented- and virtual-reality experiences that let you leave the headset behind.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
- HP's Omen X Compact Desktop can morph into a backpack VR PC
- HP's Omen Accelerator can give your laptop some guts
- HP reboots Omen desktop with more of what gamers love
- Samsung to detail new Tizen OS for smart home appliances, IoT devices
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProcess AnalystNSW
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- TPSenior Business Analyst | 12 month fixed term contractQLD
- FTProject Manager (Rail/Control Signals)Other
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical Support - L2 with NV1 OR NV2 clearance (current / inactive).VIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTRelease and Deployment ManagerOther
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork Capacity PlannerOther
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTx2 Senior Test Analyst/Lead - DWH - Informatica ETLOther
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTResource /Operations AnalystOther
- FTPractice Director Project Management – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTJava DeveloperQLD
- FTMaster SchedulerACT
- FTDigital Business Analyst - MediaOther