Sony returned to the black in the last three months of 2009, achieving its first operating profit in five quarters and cutting its forecast loss for its full fiscal year, which ends March 31.
Brand Centre - News
Samsung has announced that it is starting mass production of 3D-capable LCD and LED television panels. The panels will be produced in 40, 46 and 55in sizes with both LED and regular CCFL backlighting. Active shutter glasses technology will be respons...
Up to this point, just about every gaming console--from the Xbox 360 to the Nintendo DS--has been hacked in some way, usually to allow it to play pirated games. This excluded the PlayStation 3, which remained unhacked for over three years, leading ma...
Samsung plans to release its 3D-compatible LED televisions in Australia, with models expected to be released in mid-April.
Samsung Electronics unveiled a strong line-up for the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) on Wednesday, including a complete 3D home entertainment system and LED TVs with screens as thin as a pencil.
In the past, Samsung's portable media players have had excellent audio and video quality, but the user experience was marred by some strange design choices. The company's latest, the IceTouch and MyFit, seem to fit into this tradition.
Dell has delayed the closing of a plant in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, by three months because PC demand is rising, the company said on Tuesday.
Wondering why thin and light laptops with monster battery life haven't been a smashing success? Acer chairman J.T. Wang says Dell and HP are to blame.
Dell has announced its latest laptop for business users, the Vostro V13.
Lifted by fast-growing notebook shipments, Taiwan's Acer grabbed the No. 2 spot in the global PC market for the first time over Dell, according to iSuppli.
The Royal Navy of the United Kingdom recently began issuing Sony Playstation Portable gaming devices to marine warfare engineering techs studying for their exams while on deployment.
Hewlett-Packard reported an 18 percent jump in profit for its fiscal fourth quarter, thanks to cost-cutting efforts and the strength of its services business.
Hewlett-Packard reported an 18 percent jump in profit for its fiscal fourth quarter, thanks in large part to the strength of its services business.
Dell reported third-quarter profits on Thursday that were down 54 percent from this time last year, though the company said it was encouraged by a slight uptick in sales from the prior quarter.
Sony is hoping to return its PlayStation business to profitability next year with the help of new hardware devices and expansion of its network-delivered services platform, it said Thursday.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sleek new Galaxy S8 phones feature facial recognition, Bixby intelligent agent
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S8 features Apple should steal for iPhone 8
- Sony's PlayStation 4 Pro finally adds 4K video support for local files
- Samsung unveils Bixby voice assistant for upcoming Galaxy S8
- Sony's virtual reality suit is why people go to SXSW
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!VIC
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical Solutions ArchitectWA
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Developer - Java - TelcoVIC
- TPJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Lead - FrontendNSW
- FTMarketing Specialist (B2B Sales)NSW
- FTRACF Mainframe Security Analysts / Engineers - Multiple Roles - SydneyNSW
- FTLead DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTCCTV Sales & SupportNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSalesforce Senior Developer | Solution DesignerQLD
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Test Analyst-InfrastructureNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager Office 365 ImplementationVIC
- FTData Analyst - Tableau and Power BI suiteNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistSA
- FTFull stack Developer | 3 mth ContractVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSAP BPC SME/Consultant - BRISBANE BASEDQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW