Sony will begin selling its first netbook computer next month and in doing so enter the only sector of the PC market showing significant growth.
Brand Centre - News
Siliconera reports that Sony has patented new technology that allows the PlayStation 3 to play all PlayStation 2 games. The article explains that the technology works by emulating the PS2's Emotion Engine, which would enable the PS3 to be backwards c...
Taiwan's Consumer Protection Commission has ordered Dell to make good on sales from an online pricing error and deliver 19-inch LCD monitors to local consumers for NT$500 (US$15.26).
Sony introduced its Walkman portable cassette player thirty years ago this week, kicking off a revolution in the consumer electronics industry by changing the way people enjoy music.
Hewlett-Packard is offering six-core processors in a new workstation series, the company said Wednesday.
June is always a busy month for new gadgets. The E3 video games show, Taiwan's Computex IT show and Singapore's CommunicAsia all provide a launching pad for new products.
Microsoft's new operating system, Windows 7, will cost between $199 and $469 for upgrade and full versions when it launches in Australia on October 22 this year. The software company will offer six retail versions of the Windows Vista successor, with...
Advanced Micro Devices has quietly released a low-voltage chip that has made its way into a new netbook from Acer, forcing the chip designer into the netbook space.
"Cloud" has proliferated as the term for Internet-based computing resources because "everyone can draw one," according to Russ Daniels, the cloud services CTO at Hewlett-Packard, who just added CTO responsibilities at the company's Electronic Data Sy...
The world's two most powerful computers have not been surpassed in 2009, but the latest edition of the Top 500 supercomputer list shows a new entry in third place and continued dominance from the likes of IBM, Cray, HP and Intel.
Hewlett-Packard unveiled a new line of printers that allow you to access and print Web content from partners Google, Nickelodeon, and USA Today without a PC. The new printer line, unveiled at an event in San Francisco today, is part of a new HP print...
Hewlett-Packard will release an inkjet printer later this year that will let users print documents from the Internet without a PC, the company said Monday.
In an interview with The Times, Activision CEO and president Bobby Kotick reveals that the publisher is giving serious consideration to dropping all support for Sony's consoles, the PS3 and the PSP.
Dell on Wednesday said it would offer pre-configured systems for enterprise customers looking to get server environments up and running quickly.
Dell Inc. today announced the latest in its line of iSCSI storage arrays -- entry-level models aimed at small to medium-sized businesses and enterprise branch offices, and for backing up virtualized server environments.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
- HP's Omen X Compact Desktop can morph into a backpack VR PC
- HP's Omen Accelerator can give your laptop some guts
- HP reboots Omen desktop with more of what gamers love
- Samsung to detail new Tizen OS for smart home appliances, IoT devices
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java with DevOps)VIC
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorOther
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperQLD
- FTGraduate IT Help Desk / Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 3- Production Support Team LeaderACT
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Financial ServicesOther
- FTProject Finance / Finance Coordinator (NSW Government)Other
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Security ArchitectOther
- CCPerformance Test EngineerQLD
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCAgile Delivery SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystWA
- FTTalend DI DeveloperOther
- FTLead UI / UX and Digital DesignerQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW