The world's two most powerful computers have not been surpassed in 2009, but the latest edition of the Top 500 supercomputer list shows a new entry in third place and continued dominance from the likes of IBM, Cray, HP and Intel.
Brand Centre - News
Hewlett-Packard unveiled a new line of printers that allow you to access and print Web content from partners Google, Nickelodeon, and USA Today without a PC. The new printer line, unveiled at an event in San Francisco today, is part of a new HP print...
Hewlett-Packard will release an inkjet printer later this year that will let users print documents from the Internet without a PC, the company said Monday.
In an interview with The Times, Activision CEO and president Bobby Kotick reveals that the publisher is giving serious consideration to dropping all support for Sony's consoles, the PS3 and the PSP.
Dell on Wednesday said it would offer pre-configured systems for enterprise customers looking to get server environments up and running quickly.
Dell Inc. today announced the latest in its line of iSCSI storage arrays -- entry-level models aimed at small to medium-sized businesses and enterprise branch offices, and for backing up virtualized server environments.
Samsung Electronics showed off its upcoming Galaxy smartphone, which runs Google's Android operating system, at the CommunicAsia exhibition in Singapore on Tuesday.
Samsung Australia today announced four new mobile phones with full touch-screen capabilities: the Icon series. The phones in the Icon range are the Samsung Preston Icon, the Samsung Galaxy Icon, the Samsung HD Icon and the Samsung Omnia Icon. The fou...
Dell is now offering Microsoft Office products for download, making it the first vendor other than Microsoft to do so.
Hewlett-Packard Co. last week introduced a line of x86 servers for companies that operate massive computing facilities, where shaving a few dollars off each system's energy or shipping costs can add up to significant savings.
Several blogs early Monday spilled the details of a refresh to Samsung's line of Omnia handsets. The electronics maker hoped to make a splash at this week's CommunicAsia 2009, which runs from June 16-19 in Singapore, with two Omnia Pro devices: the ...
HP has designed a new portfolio of hardware, software, and services, aimed at reducing costs and saving resource, particularly for businesses involved in Web 2.0, cloud and high-performance computing.
Sony has developed a new type of alkaline manganese button-cell that contains no mercury and will put it on sale later this year, it said Wednesday.
HP announced the addition of several new servers to its HP ProLiant server portfolio that reportedly provide advances in energy efficiency, performance and manageability, delivering increased value for every IT dollar.
The explosion of giant Web properties has server vendors building a new kind of machine that is stripped down to the bare essentials and optimized for cost- and energy-efficiency, analysts say.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung ready to make chips faster than the ones in Galaxy S8
- Rumor suggests the Note8 will be a bigger S8+ that adds a missing feature
- Samsung's Bixby won’t support voice commands when it debuts on the Galaxy S8
- Fear not, early adopters: The Galaxy S8 might not be running Android 7.0 for very long
- Samsung made an even better Galaxy S8+, but you can’t have it
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieQLD
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerNSW
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistTAS
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCEngineer/Developer - Comptel - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperACT
- FTApplication Support Analyst - Accounting SoftwareNSW
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)WA
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTLead Salesforce ConsultantQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsNSW