Verizon Wireless will begin selling the HP Mini 1151NR netbook on Sunday for $200 after a $50 mail-in rebate and enrollment in a new two-year mobile broadband plan.
Brand Centre - News
HP claims that using remanufactured laser toners can double the total cost of ownership of a printer compared to using genuine HP laser toners. A study commissioned by HP and conducted by QualityLogic indicated that remanufactured laser toners can in...
The U.S. government could save more than US$440 million by creating formal printing policies and cutting down on unnecessary printing, according to a report released Tuesday.
Owners of Apple, Dell and Hewlett-Packard laptops have combined their lawsuits against Nvidia in an attempt to force the graphics chip maker to replace allegedly flawed processors, according to court documents.
Dell is offering WiMax support as an option on three laptop models sold in the U.S., the company said Tuesday.
Hewlett-Packard and Research In Motion plan to design and sell business software together for RIM's popular BlackBerry smartphones.
Sony Australia has outlined its predictions for the future of digital television in Australia, projecting increased household penetration of large Full HD televisions, Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) and environmentally friendly TVs.
Samsung Mobile Australia today announced the launch of its latest "hero" mobile phone, the UltraTouch, which comes equipped with a touch screen and a slide-out numeric keypad.
Sony today launched four new series of Bravia LCD televisions, which will be available in May and July. The new models mean that the company's entire LCD television line-up will soon be Full HD 1080p.
Acer is already working on several different devices using Google's Android operating system and software, and plans to launch a smartphone using the software later this year.
Acer edged out rival Asustek Computer to lead the world in netbook shipments last year.
Samsung Electronics became the first major mobile phone maker to launch a smartphone based on Google's Android software.
Apple beat rival computer makers such as Hewlett-Packard and Dell by wide margins in a recent customers satisfaction survey, an analyst said Monday.
Samsung Electronics on Thursday said it is boosting security on solid-state drives by bundling data encryption software with SSDs it ships.
HP Wednesday announced updates to its business service automation suite designed to help customers cut the cost of managing virtualisation and improve service quality.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unveils Bixby voice assistant for upcoming Galaxy S8
- Sony's virtual reality suit is why people go to SXSW
- Samsung's UHD Monitor covers 99.5 per cent of Adobe colour spectrum
- HP settles cases with inkjet cartridge vendors
- Study predicts PS3 will win the console war
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Developer/DevOpsVIC
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!WA
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- TPDevOps ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPUnix- Technical Support OfficerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst AgileQLD
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Security AnalystACT
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPTeam Leader Project And Quality AssuranceVIC
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTJava Development Lead/ / Senior Java DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - DSITIQLD
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistSA
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTMS Dynamics DevelopersNSW
- FTCloud Infrastructure Specialist - Azure/AWSNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTManagement AccountantNSW