Superloop have resurrected their Black Friday discount for their contract-free NBN plans.
Optus has promoted its deputy chief executive Kelly Bayer Rosmarin to CEO after only 10 months in the role.
The promotion brings the cost of signing up for one of Aussie Broadband's NBN25 plans down to about $9 and the cost of signing onto an NBN50 plan down to $29.
Singaporean MVNO Circles.Life has announced it plans to enter the Australian market in early September.
In 2017, the ACCC launched a series of quarterly reports called Measuring Broadband Australia. These reports were introduced to encourage competition between providers and increase transparency, so that consumers are able to make informed decisions when purchasing internet plans.
The use of high-pressure sales tactics by telcos trying to sell NBN services to households and small businesses has been condemned by groups representing consumers and the telecommunications industry.
Claims by telcos that NBN Co’s wholesale pricing is creating an “unsustainable industry” are unfounded, the network operator’s chief executive has argued.
The HTC 5G Hub feels like a natural conclusion to an emerging problem.
Telstra have announced a plethora of changes to their lineup of mobile and broadband plans, reducing the amount of available plans from 1800 down to just 20. Here's why that's a bad thing.
Telstra is running a discount on their $90 Mobile BYO Plan, offering 90GBs of data for $69.
Get online anywhere with a fast mobile broadband USB stick
MSI has roared into 2021, invoking the spirit of a legendary dragon and delivering a new range of laptops for both gaming and everyday use. At an online event, MSIology – The Ultimate Shockwave, the gaming giant brought the ancient Babylonian Ishtar Gate back to life, summoned the dragon, Tiamat, the mother of all gods, and in honour of its great strength and power launched a special Tiamat edition of its new GE76 Raider laptop.
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Deal: Save $20 on Aussie Broadband's NBN100 plans
- Deal: Save money on Aussie Broadband's best NBN plans
- Google's Stadia game streaming service is now available on iOS via web app
- Cyber Monday Deal: Aussie Broadband knock $30 off NBN 1000 plans
- Aussie Broadband's Black Friday deal lets you save $20/month on NBN
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?